Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes it does, booked for tomorrow. Just stating the manufacture date as it could be the reason for the common problems

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've had my Palisade for about 3 weeks now, and 3 different times while driving down the road, I've received a message that says: "CHECK BLIND-SPOT COLLISION WARNING SYSTEM". Neither times has it been while there were other cars around or when I was in any traffic. All 3 times have been when I was on a 2-lane road with no other cars around. The warning light (an orange triangle with an exclamation inside) will stay on until I turn the car off and won't come back on when I start it up again. Has anyone else had this issue?
There is a code fix at the dealership Mines was fix in January with no more problems to date

·
Registered
Palisade Ultimate
9 Posts
My Palisade (Ultimate) is under a month old 1110 KM on it and it started giving me this issue. It usually starts warning within 10 KM of driving. A power off and powering back on would resolve only to re-appear in few KMS of driving. I took the it to the dealer for check up. They checked in my car, I opted to wait. In 2-3 hours they told nothing could be found, they plugged in the computer and tested all components, everything works well, I doubt if they even drove my car to test it. I drove off from the dealer and within 3 KM it came back, i returned back to the dealer, this time did not turned off the engine and showed them. They called in the technician, I can see it on their faces they were not sure what is happening and are lost. They said, we will reset the system and you need to keep eye on it. If it re-appears we will change the the Blind spot system. About 250 KM driven since reset and yesterday it came back again.

I am done dealing with Hyundai, the nearest dealer is 45 KM where I live. Due to current pandemic they are working Monday to Friday,so am I.
Who else can I escalate my issue? Dealer doesn't seems to be of much help.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Palisade (Ultimate) is under a month old 1110 KM on it and it started giving me this issue. It usually starts warning within 10 KM of driving. A power off and powering back on would resolve only to re-appear in few KMS of driving. I took the it to the dealer for check up. They checked in my car, I opted to wait. In 2-3 hours they told nothing could be found, they plugged in the computer and tested all components, everything works well, I doubt if they even drove my car to test it. I drove off from the dealer and within 3 KM it came back, i returned back to the dealer, this time did not turned off the engine and showed them. They called in the technician, I can see it on their faces they were not sure what is happening and are lost. They said, we will reset the system and you need to keep eye on it. If it re-appears we will change the the Blind spot system. About 250 KM driven since reset and yesterday it came back again.

I am done dealing with Hyundai, the nearest dealer is 45 KM where I live. Due to current pandemic they are working Monday to Friday,so am I.

Thanks
Just tell them the TSB to get the software update.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Thanks
See if this TSB helps : 20-01-014H

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I am Nick and I am new to the forum. I have the same problem with my Palisade Ultimate. Today I took it to the dealership for the re-occurrence of the exact same problem. To make matters worse, I don't even know if they know how to actually fix it or if they even have a checklist when they do repairs like this. Reason I say this is because, when they initially worked on the problem over a month ago, my rear cross-traffic warning system was dis-abled after they did the "FIX" on the BCW.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My SEL was manufactured 10/19 and I had about 700 miles on it when this problem started last week. I am taking it in tomorrow to get it checked out. I will take a copy of the TSB with me. Thank you for the info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had this warning pop up and my entire Kona jerked forward (not a brake system activation jerk) it was more like a transmission jerk that rocked the whole Kona forward while drivkng at 65mph on a two lane highway no other cars on the road. The warning flashed, the car then rocked forward and I pulled over. Very scary. Anyone have that symptom occur along with the “check collision system” dashboard warning???

·
Registered
8 Posts
See if this TSB helps : 20-01-014H
thanks for posting the TSB. I actually brought it with me when I went back to the dealership and handed it to the service counselor. It's been several months now without any re-occurence of the problem. NO JINX PLEASE !

121 - 131 of 131 Posts