Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Would this size work on my Limited? I have seen some other posts but don't want the poke because it seems to look worse on the back with 20x9 and 35 offset.

Diameter - 20"
Width - 8.5"
Offset - +40
Centerbore - 76.1
Bolt Patttern - 5x4.5 5x114.3

·
Registered
300 Posts
Anyone know anything about Savini Rims?
BMW guys love them. $3,700 a set for 22” with tires and TPMS. I actually like the polished look of the Pal’e wheels so I chased down a set of BMW 22” 20 spokes (hard to find) on eBay for $1K.

·
Registered
3 Posts
BMW guys love them. $3,700 a set for 22” with tires and TPMS. I actually like the polished look of the Pal’e wheels so I chased down a set of BMW 22” 20 spokes (hard to find) on eBay for $1K.

Sounds awesome, but do you have to redrill them to get them to fit? I thought BMW used a 5x112 or 5x120 bolt patterns (vs our 5x114.3). The should look pretty good on the Palisade though.

·
Registered
300 Posts
BMW uses 5x120. I sourced those for our X7 because I hate our stock wheels. I hadn’t heard of Savini until I joined the X7 forums. The BMW guys seem to love them. A little expensive for my taste and maybe a little overkill for the Pal’e. The X7 guys like ‘em because they’re lighter. Reduces unstrung weight so your SUV is actually faster and stops quicker. Enough to notice? Probably not. Moving from 20 to 22 may negate any weight savings anyway. But they definitely look better,

·
Registered
3 Posts
BMW uses 5x120. I sourced those for our X7 because I hate our stock wheels. I hadn’t heard of Savini until I joined the X7 forums. The BMW guys seem to love them. A little expensive for my taste and maybe a little overkill for the Pal’e. The X7 guys like ‘em because they’re lighter. Reduces unstrung weight so your SUV is actually faster and stops quicker. Enough to notice? Probably not. Moving from 20 to 22 may negate any weight savings anyway. But they definitely look better,

Interesting. I thought you were trying to put the X7 wheels on the Palisade when I read your comment.

Also, I heard BMW changed the bolt pattern to 5x112 in 2019.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys,

I just purchased a Palisade with 20” stock rims. I’m planning on keeping the same tire (if possible) and buy black rims. I have NO idea what to look for as far as size etc. Any suggestions/links are greatly appreciated.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts