Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are you still looking? I just bought rims and have the chrome 20 inch rims that come stock. Super nice but I will be selling them immediately.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited (Rainforest)
4 Posts
I'm firm believer that tires should be seasonal (summer + winter vs all-season), especially considering those crazy hot summers we're having in Tri-State area, regularly reaching 90F's Jun to Aug and overall lasting almost 8 months nowadays. Stock Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport AS seems like not able to handle hot weather well plus wet road hold is really lacklaster.
So got myself summer set of wheels: Enkei Phantom () + Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV. Decided to go with original sizes (20" + 245/50/R20) as roads are too beaten up in New England. Plus it keeps speedometer and odometer at their calibrated values. The only difference is the rim 1" wider (8.5" vs 7.5") but stock rim is IMHO too narrow for 245 wide tire.

I'm keeping my stock Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport AS with OEM rims for winter driving. Winters are mild here and roads are promptly cleaned, so original set of wheels should be good enough. Once they will wear out, I'll replace them with winter tires.

P.S. also purchased set of OEM TPMS on eBay and it works well. It took the car just a couple of minutes to find and register them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got mine power coated black. I don't really know the cost because the deal threw it in as part of the deal along with with the window tinting for the front windows.
What would I be looking at for cost on powder coating the stock rims? I think that is a viable option for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can i know the specs of your rims specially the offset
22 inch rims. Ride quality is very slightly harder or not as plush but I honestly don’t feel a difference and the wife hasn’t said it feels harsher and she tells me everything when it comes to riding in the car. Only thing I’ve noticed is it seems gas mileage has taken a hit. Anyone else with 22” rims seeing the same? These are very light weight rims as well so if anything these are same or less weight than stock 20’s

View attachment 1364

41 - 60 of 78 Posts