Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cars.com took a deep dive into how much it costs to replace the wheels and tires on the Hyundai Palisade. They spoke with two different Hyundai service centers in different parts of the country and were told that it would cost $700 to replace 1 20-inch Palisade wheel (tire not included). Which is pretty expensive. Meanwhile the costs for the 18-inch wheels are $420 for the SE and $540 for the SEL.

As far as tires go uninstalled, the 18-inch tire retails at $210 and the 20-inch tire at $220.

Has anyone had to replace the tires on their Palisade yet? If so, what size wheel do you have and how much did you have to spend?

You can read the full article here: https://www.cars.com/articles/what-does-it-cost-to-replace-wheels-and-tires-on-a-hyundai-palisade-420517/

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you can wait I can sell you my 20" Palisade rims and tires for much less. I"m looking to change mine to black rims. If interested.

·
Registered
152 Posts
buying any car's OEM wheel, new, from a dealer will be expensive. If I needed to replace an OEM wheel I would look locally first and also on eBay for a used wheel(s).

·
Registered
62 Posts
I do have my 20” rims and tires for sale. Rims are sitting in boxes and tires are bagged ready for there new owners

1 - 10 of 10 Posts