Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

Would you put Brenthon Emblems on your Palisade?

• Yes

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 81.3%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at badge options for the Telluride and I've come across these really cool emblems from Brenthon. I'd seriously consider getting these for my Palisade and I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks about them as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wouldn't, because I honestly don't understand the logic of changing the car logo to a non-car brand. I can see the reasoning behind Kia owners wanting use a different logo that is still Kia, but Brethon isn't affiliated with Hyundai, right? What's the appeal, what am I missing?

I mean it's a free country and there's nothing wrong with modifying a car to one's hearts content. Some people nowadays insist on calling a cat a dog. Though I can agree with those who say the Huyndai logo is too big on the Palisade.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brenthon is definitely a weird brand since they only sell their own badges. But I do think their logo looks good on the Palisade's grille. But I draw the line at that, you can get a "BRENTHON" badge to replace your stock ones, like this on for a Kia Telluride, which is definitely ridiculous.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the Palisade because I wanted a Palisade and it is my desire to promote this model of Hyundai. Why would I badge this spectacular vehicle as some obscure brand name? I can't imagine doing this.
That's definitely more than fair.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been looking at badge options for the Telluride and I've come across these really cool emblems from Brenthon. I'd seriously consider getting these for my Palisade and I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks about them as well.

Brenthon is definitely a weird brand since they only sell their own badges. But I do think their logo looks good on the Palisade's grille. But I draw the line at that, you can get a "BRENTHON" badge to replace your stock ones, like this on for a Kia Telluride, which is definitely ridiculous.

I thought about it. It does not make sense though. It’s not affiliated with Hyundai or Kia. For that matter no auto company. It is a sharp logo. I will give them that. I am on to looking at how I can illuminate the Hyundai logo.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Nope.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought about it. It does not make sense though. It’s not affiliated with Hyundai or Kia. For that matter no auto company. It is a sharp logo. I will give them that. I am on to looking at how I can illuminate the Hyundai logo.
That would be a cool addition to the Palisade.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Why would I want to hide the proper identity of any car? Could it be that I am ashamed of it? I may love the car but I don't want anybody to know that I drive a (_). Some may think less of me because of my car. After all, I only buy clothes with a premium label. I am so shallow!

·
Super Moderator
496 Posts
Why would I want to hide the proper identity of any car? Could it be that I am ashamed of it? I may love the car but I don't want anybody to know that I drive a (_). Some may think less of me because of my car. After all, I only buy clothes with a premium label. I am so shallow!
Some just want to personalize wheels, lights etc . I debadged the Palisade letters off the back hatch because i like the look so get off your high horse its all a matter of taste !!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,109 Posts
My friend put different badges on his, also powered running boards, and a different grill. Also put a pair of chrome exhaust ports on the drivers side
He likes to customize his cars to his tastes, Isn't that what it is all about, doing your own thing.
Everybody knows it is a Hyundai but he wants it his way

·
Registered
12 Posts
This reminds me of the late 90s when Japanese motorcycle manufacturers began building V Twin cruisers, The rage on the internet was 'How do i remove the tank badges"? they wanted to remove the tank badges in hope that there motorcycle would be mistaken for a Harley Davidson. So I wonder what people want their Palisade to be mistaken for?

·
Banned
673 Posts
I think the giant H looks stupid. If it weren’t for the holes in the rear lift gate, I would’ve left it clean. As for being mistaken for? My guess is people know what a Palisade is by now and I couldn’t give a damn what other people think about my car.......that’s why it’s MY CAR.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I think the giant H looks stupid. If it weren’t for the holes in the rear lift gate, I would’ve left it clean. As for being mistaken for? My guess is people know what a Palisade is by now and I couldn’t give a damn what other people think about my car.......that’s why it’s MY CAR.
Well... it was. It no longer is.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts