Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

Would you put Brenthon Emblems on your Palisade?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at badge options for the Telluride and I've come across these really cool emblems from Brenthon. I'd seriously consider getting these for my Palisade and I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks about them as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wouldn't, because I honestly don't understand the logic of changing the car logo to a non-car brand. I can see the reasoning behind Kia owners wanting use a different logo that is still Kia, but Brethon isn't affiliated with Hyundai, right? What's the appeal, what am I missing?

I mean it's a free country and there's nothing wrong with modifying a car to one's hearts content. Some people nowadays insist on calling a cat a dog. Though I can agree with those who say the Huyndai logo is too big on the Palisade.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brenthon is definitely a weird brand since they only sell their own badges. But I do think their logo looks good on the Palisade's grille. But I draw the line at that, you can get a "BRENTHON" badge to replace your stock ones, like this on for a Kia Telluride, which is definitely ridiculous.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the Palisade because I wanted a Palisade and it is my desire to promote this model of Hyundai. Why would I badge this spectacular vehicle as some obscure brand name? I can't imagine doing this.
That's definitely more than fair.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts