Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this car! I certainly have a few of the common issues with this thing so far (I have got to figure out how to get it to unlock all the doors!) and the mileage is going to kill me......
However, I just can't believe that the wiper blades don't lift off the windscreen without opening the hood? Is this for real?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love this car! I certainly have a few of the common issues with this thing so far (I have got to figure out how to get it to unlock all the doors!) and the mileage is going to kill me......
However, I just can't believe that the wiper blades don't lift off the windscreen without opening the hood? Is this for real?
There have been many posts on this and it is in the quick start manual. It's very easy.

·
Super Moderator
445 Posts
Well this design is common design on other vehicles it is called hidden wiper design but in your owners manual page 7-26 and 7-27 explains how to and its quite easy but i don't care for the design >

·
Registered
9 Posts
How do you lift the blades when the hood is open? Poor design.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts