Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I’m just missing something but the normal way you would rotate the wipers upwards to say replace the wiper blades does not happen on this vehicle? The hood is in the way. I must be missing something.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
264 Posts
Maybe I’m just missing something but the normal way you would rotate the wipers upwards to say replace the wiper blades does not happen on this vehicle? The hood is in the way. I must be missing something.
Yes you're missing something. Procedure is in the manual and it's in chapter 7 under maintenance and blade replacement. After you turn off the vehicle and w/in 20 seconds, lift and hold the wiper lever to the Mist position for 2+ seconds until the wipers move up to the top position.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you're missing something. Procedure is in the manual and it's in chapter 7 under maintenance and blade replacement. After you turn off the vehicle and w/in 20 seconds, lift and hold the wiper lever to the Mist position for 2+ seconds until the wipers move up to the top position.
Very nice. Thank you. Been trying to go through the immense number of options on this vehicle but had trouble finding that one in the book so thank you very much

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
264 Posts
Very nice. Thank you. Been trying to go through the immense number of options on this vehicle but had trouble finding that one in the book so thank you very much
Yeah, it seems they could have put it in the main section, haha! Who looks in maintenance for wiper blades!

·
Registered
2021 palisades caligraphy
8 Posts
Sit in your car. Start it. Then shut it off. Within about 5 seconds hold your wiper handle up for 5 seconds. The wipers will ride to straight up. Then you can lift the wipers to clean or replace. All that $ in research and technology.youd think they would have address the wind noise. Hope it works for you.

·
Registered
2021 White Calligraphy
264 Posts
Sit in your car. Start it. Then shut it off. Within about 5 seconds hold your wiper handle up for 5 seconds. The wipers will ride to straight up. Then you can lift the wipers to clean or replace. All that $ in research and technology.youd think they would have address the wind noise. Hope it works for you.
So exactly what I posted above... :LOL:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts