Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find yet about transparency of windshield glass but I did compare with my other trucks(RAM and CRV). Through the comparing of them I feel like Hyundai Palisade is little too much transparency than other two. So when I am driving my Palisade I always get bothering from sun light from windshield and front windows.
Any one agree with this? or can find it's number of percentage of transparency to compare with other cars?

·
Banned
25 Posts
It used to be that state laws prohibited the tinting of windshields with after-market tint film (other than the top 4-5 inches of the windshield), but some states now allow a 80% VLT or higher tint film to be used, which would help with that problem. Even if your state does not allow it, if you get a doctor to recommend it (to help prevent skin cancer) with a written letter, you can get it tinted. Even without a doctor authorization, most law enforcement cannot even tell that you have an 80% tint film on the windshield if you have at least 70% (or below) on the front side windows.

But if you need to put vehicle registration or emissions inspection stickers on your windshield, putting tint film may not be a good idea.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts