Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I know on different vehicle manufacturer's window or Monroney sticker they will have a date of manufacturer on them. Where is the Hyundai DOM info located on the sticker? Is it just not there or do they hide somewhere else?

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay doky then. That would require one to go to the dealer to see the DoM. I knew they had it on the door jam tag but I didn't know if they had it on the vehicle sticker itself. Encoded or not.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Okay doky then. That would require one to go to the dealer to see the DoM. I knew they had it on the door jam tag but I didn't know if they had it on the vehicle sticker itself. Encoded or not.
Is there a certain date range we should be avoiding or looking for in order to purchase with the most issues fixed?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something sorta like that. Pretty much helping myself as well as others to the date coding. If someone is much further along in the buying process it can help them. I figure when I might get around to possibly purchase a vehicle, hopefully most of the issues if not all the early teething issues will be corrected.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
There are 2 TSBs and 1 recall so far:
1. TSB for wind noise - no range of manufacturing dates provided. Could be all of them (for what it's worth, my Palisade doesn't exhibit the issue and was built on July 2). And maybe they now check for that on all vehicles that leave the factory.
2. TSB for vibration - vehicles manufactured from April 10, 2019 to July 27, 2019.
3. Recall for exposed bolts that could cut the side-curtain airbags during deployment - vehicles manufactured from November 21, 2018 to August 12, 2019.

I'm seeing more and more posts about the blind-spot view monitor function not working. There's apparently a software update coming at some point in the future. I expect there'll be a TSB for that.

There are a few complaints about cracked windshields on NHTSA's website. I've seen a couple mentions of this around the forums, but that's about it. Not sure there's any issue here. Someone also reported that the dealer asked to inspect their rear moonroof (selected because of their VIN).

I think that about covers it.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Not clear if 100 percent of cars made in those date ranges are effected. My Door Jam says July 15. When I pump VIN no recalls or warnings on Hyundai or other sites. No noise. Little weird mine was July 15 and on lot in middle of October.

Anyway here is the NSHTA look up. Perhaps dealers are fixing known issues before selling the cars. Mine had no hits.

And here is similar too direct from Hyundai

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I know on different vehicle manufacturer's window or Monroney sticker they will have a date of manufacturer on them. Where is the Hyundai DOM info located on the sticker? Is it just not there or do they hide somewhere else?

Thanks!
I looked at my sticker its Sep 10, 2019. Mine has both horrible wind noise and vibration. The wind noise at driver window is so bad it actually sounds like a whistle being blown.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts