Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every car I have had for the past 10 years has had the ability to use the keyfob to lower the windows. For example with my Lexus hold the unlock button and all four windows would lower. It's a great way to air out the vehicle on a hot day. I've looked through the owners manual and can't find any reference to this feature, nor have I been able to do this with my Palisade Limited. Maybe I missed it, but it seems like all the pieces are there Hyundai just needs to add the software to make it work. Given all the thought and technology that went into this great vehicle some of the missing features, though minor, are perplexing. I would include the lack of a lock on the glove box door in this category. If anyone has found out how to do this I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I too enjoyed that feature on both my Lexus and Highlander, and even though it wasn't in the manual, tried it on my Palisade with no success, much to my disappointment.

Of course the fact that I can remote start the vehicle and turn on the air conditioning with the Bluelink app does mitigate that loss significantly, but I understand where you are coming from.

As good as the vehicle is, there are several small conveniences that we've all seen or been used to in other vehicles that are irksome to find missing, like the little compartment behind the drop-down rear view "mirror" where I used to store my sunglasses on my Highlander.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts