Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I took my Limited Palisade to the dealer about the drivers door wind noise and I am happy to say that the wind noise is totally gone. All it took was to readjust the door to get a better seal. I am a happy Camper!!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Most people seem to be reporting wind noise near the drivers window either at the A pillar or the B pillar, and that is what I believe was addressed in the TSB that did fix some but not all noise problems and eventually was pulled back because it didn't fix all the noise problems. My Palisade had the window run replaced on the drivers front door and improved the noise (no whistle) issue. I added the 3/8" foam rope around the inside glass seal and that helped a bit more.

If moving the striker plate makes the front door close tighter against the seal does it also now look like the back of the front door is not flush with the front of the back door? Or is it such a small amount that it is not noticeable?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can’t believe the difference now that the wind noise is gone. Anyone who is having the wind noise problem I suggest that the door be adjusted to see if it helps.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Today I took my Limited Palisade to the dealer about the drivers door wind noise and I am happy to say that the wind noise is totally gone. All it took was to readjust the door to get a better seal. I am a happy Camper!!!!
I have 2021. Sport durst won’t do a thing as they don’t have a tab for 2021. Will not try anything from 4 tsbs on prior years. Called Hyundai customer service and told them I want to turn I under lemon law. They expedited my case. Now have to wait 5 business days. I did notice that turning off heater eliminated the squel but not the noise. One post says turn to recirculate. Have not tried. I read one dealer adjusted doors to solve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts