Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I attach my IPOD touch via the USB port, nothing happens. The car doesn’t see it. I can play audible and music via Bluetooth, but you don’t get the functionality you get using a USB. Apple Carplay doesn’t work with an IPOD. I tried a Scandisk mp3 player, and it worked like a charm. Of course, I can’t listen to podcasts or audible using Scandisk.
Hyundai or Apple: Please, Please create a patch or some sort of fix for this. I need my IPOD!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes, the Palisade will not play my ipod. Very frustrating.
So I transferred my music to a USB stick. Should be good to go right? Wrong. Apple now copies files to the new MP4 format, which the Palisade cannot read. Only MP3, so now I need to transfer to MP3.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gave up on connecting IPod. Bought $35 mp3 player from Amazon, concerted itunes files to mp3 and it connected with no problem. Disadvantage is it doesn't use playlists established in ITunes and so not as useful.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Has anyone tried leaving iPod connected to the USB jack for several hours. This is what happened to me in my 2018 GMC with iPod Classic 128GB, initially when plugged in, it did not see the iPod only charged it, but after 3-4 hours, stereo indexed all media on the iPod and started to play and it works great now. it plays with my CarPlay phone and iPod I just press Media button to switch the devices. Suspect it is not quite the same on Palisade, but if iPod USB connected is not supported by Hyundai... I will be very surprised. USB drive is so 2001...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes, I have repeatedly left my iPod Touch plugged in overnight, as well as for two 5-hour road trips, and it still only works via Bluetooth for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts