Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello group,

Before I had to go on a trip for a few days, I saw that there is finally an update for 2023 models (released 25 Oct) -- they were listed on the document. I got back and now NO Palisades are listed on the document of eligible vehicles. Sure enough, I downloaded and installed the updater and got message "Download for this vehicle is not yet available"

Anybody know what gives?

Thanks,
Mark
2023 Calligraphy Black on Black

· Registered
2021 Palisade Sel Premium
159 Posts
Thanks! If you don't mind my asking, how did you find out? I see no notices on any Hyundai site that I could find.
Through the grapevine.. Lol.. Between this forum and the Facebook groups info gets around pretty quick. There is another post on this forum about it is supposed to released again on Nov 6th..

· Registered
206 Posts
Hello group,

Before I had to go on a trip for a few days, I saw that there is finally an update for 2023 models (released 25 Oct) -- they were listed on the document. I got back and now NO Palisades are listed on the document of eligible vehicles. Sure enough, I downloaded and installed the updater and got message "Download for this vehicle is not yet available"

Anybody know what gives?

Thanks,
Mark
2023 Calligraphy Black on Black
They don't see a need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts