Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if its only me or why does My Palisade Limited does not have "Limited" Badge next to its name in a back (Like how you usually see on any car). Also I Noticed my Drive mode rotary doesn't rotate 360 its just left or right with a click and different drive mode does't light up on a rotary.

I bought Palisade Limited FWD White with Beige .

·
Super Moderator
1,764 Posts
That is the way the mode selector dial works on all the Palisades.
I'm glad they don't have any more badges on car, Guess they just
figure everybody knows from the chrome skid plate it is a limited.
Congratulations on your new Palisade.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is the way the mode selector dial works on all the Palisades.
I'm glad they don't have any more badges on car, Guess they just
figure everybody knows from the chrome skid plate it is a limited.
Congratulations on your new Palisade.
Good to know I was surprised when I see videos I see dials light up and it has nice visuals on dashboard but mine not doing it. Also in a back side I see small badge but mine doesn't have one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was wondering if its only me or why does My Palisade Limited does not have "Limited" Badge next to its name in a back (Like how you usually see on any car).
Would you still need a Limited badge if the front grill and rims are specific to the trim?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha No way . I got this question asked by some friends who are absolutely unknown about Palisade different trims and I have to explain the same thing to them its Grill which tells us the difference

·
Registered
3 Posts
You drive a Hyundai. No one is going to be impressed by your Limited badge. If you want to impress based on a badge, pay the big money and get a Benz. Otherwise, be happy with what you have.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You drive a Hyundai. No one is going to be impressed by your Limited badge. If you want to impress based on a badge, pay the big money and get a Benz. Otherwise, be happy with what you have.
what are you doing here on Hyundai Palisade Forum ?? You are suppose to be on Benz forum my friend. n BTW Palisade doesn't come cheap limited cost ~$50000 easily but wait may not that much money for you millionaire right !!!! ??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what are you doing here on Hyundai Palisade Forum ?? You are suppose to be on Benz forum my friend. n BTW Palisade doesn't come cheap limited cost ~$50000 easily but wait may not that much money for you millionaire right !!!! ??
Just saw you are on Market for SEL ??? If you are not proud off dont buy this car my friend !!

·
Super Moderator
557 Posts
MR JigSaw one does not have be be a millionaire to be on the Palisade forum . I own a MBZ S550 and think the Palisade is quite a bargain and i own one too and snide remarks about ones financial status just don't hack it because its just speculation on your part.

·
Super Moderator
1,764 Posts
Good to know I was surprised when I see videos I see dials light up and it has nice visuals on dashboard but mine not doing it. Also in a back side I see small badge but mine doesn't have one.
The dials light up on my Limited.
The small badge on the rear is the HTRAC of the AWD

·
Registered
19 Posts
Unhelpful comment.
And, from a logic standpoint, there is roughly a 50% difference in price between the entry SE and the AWD Limited. If someone thinks that merits a badge, then why not? And what makes your Benz or any other car worthy of a "Limited" or equivalent badge just because the absolute cost is higher?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was wondering if its only me or why does My Palisade Limited does not have "Limited" Badge next to its name in a back (Like how you usually see on any car). Also I Noticed my Drive mode rotary doesn't rotate 360 its just left or right with a click and different drive mode does't light up on a rotary.

Only the AWD has the markings on the rotary knob. I believe the FWD settings show up in the bottom center of your main gauge cluster.

·
Registered
61 Posts

Only the AWD's have the icons on the Rotary Knob. The FWD's information about which drive mode you are in is shown in the bottom center of your instrument cluster.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Unhelpful comment.
And, from a logic standpoint, there is roughly a 50% difference in price between the entry SE and the AWD Limited. If someone thinks that merits a badge, then why not? And what makes your Benz or any other car worthy of a "Limited" or equivalent badge just because the absolute cost is higher?
100% agree some people here just don't understand that Palisade limited AWD still cost >50k+ not everyone in a market is educated enough to know the difference by just looking at the care unless someone have really researched enough about Palisade.most of my friend doesn't even know what is palisade and Hyundai really designed such an awesome car unless they saw by them self. True incident last Friday I parked my car in my office garage as soon as I walked into it guy asked me is it my car and he talked about him taking one picture in the morning and showing to her wife . He didn't know anything about what all trim does Palisade comes with and he was surprised that limited doesn't come with a limited badge . BTW that guy was driving BMW X5 and was still impressed with the look and design.

·
Registered
80 Posts
There is no Limited badge on the Limited because Hyundai, in premarket tests, knew the Limited would sell way more than the SE model, so they are actually going to start putting a "Limited" badge on the SE models.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts