Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Ordered one with this color combo and just wondering if any of you have it and how you like it. The photos look beautiful but haven't seen one like that in the flesh. I am in Phoenix and really wouldn't want the black interior here.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sat in one at a dealership. Looks beautiful and make the interior feel bigger than the black. Mine is also on order - same color combo. Wife is concerned about the blue jean dye though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Agreed, I went to checkout the white Palisade surely looks bigger inside out compare to other darker colors. Really feel premium. Impressed. Looking forward to owning one.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I own a PalisadeLimited with the light tan interior. yes the color is beautiful and makes the interior pop. I looked at the black interiors and the difference is huge. Very happy with my choice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi guys

Ordered one with this color combo and just wondering if any of you have it and how you like it. The photos look beautiful but haven't seen one like that in the flesh. I am in Phoenix and really wouldn't want the black interior here.
We have the Palisade Ultimate (Limited AWD) with Pearl Beige Nappa Leather interior and prior to purchasing we realized additional attention would be required, but to us the look of the Pearl Beige far outweighs that of a dark interior...very much a luxurious look! We spend a tremendous amount of time in the southern U.S. and I'm sure the lighter interior will be less scorching to the bare skin thighs when we first climb in and before the ventilation of the seats kick in :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts