Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Ordered one with this color combo and just wondering if any of you have it and how you like it. The photos look beautiful but haven't seen one like that in the flesh. I am in Phoenix and really wouldn't want the black interior here.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sat in one at a dealership. Looks beautiful and make the interior feel bigger than the black. Mine is also on order - same color combo. Wife is concerned about the blue jean dye though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Agreed, I went to checkout the white Palisade surely looks bigger inside out compare to other darker colors. Really feel premium. Impressed. Looking forward to owning one.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I own a PalisadeLimited with the light tan interior. yes the color is beautiful and makes the interior pop. I looked at the black interiors and the difference is huge. Very happy with my choice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi guys

Ordered one with this color combo and just wondering if any of you have it and how you like it. The photos look beautiful but haven't seen one like that in the flesh. I am in Phoenix and really wouldn't want the black interior here.
We have the Palisade Ultimate (Limited AWD) with Pearl Beige Nappa Leather interior and prior to purchasing we realized additional attention would be required, but to us the look of the Pearl Beige far outweighs that of a dark interior...very much a luxurious look! We spend a tremendous amount of time in the southern U.S. and I'm sure the lighter interior will be less scorching to the bare skin thighs when we first climb in and before the ventilation of the seats kick in :eek:

·
Registered
38 Posts
We have the Palisade Ultimate (Limited AWD) with Pearl Beige Nappa Leather interior and prior to purchasing we realized additional attention would be required, but to us the look of the Pearl Beige far outweighs that of a dark interior...very much a luxurious look! We spend a tremendous amount of time in the southern U.S. and I'm sure the lighter interior will be less scorching to the bare skin thighs when we first climb in and before the ventilation of the seats kick in :eek:
I am deciding on colors my only choices are
1- white with light gray interior.(very sharp)
2- burgundy or black with lovely beige interior
3-rainforest but black and silver w black interior .I have ruled out black interior I think but so limited in colors .
the white appeals but big car for white and black is crazy work and burgundy beautiful bu tis it any resale value or is it something I can live with ? I am coming form a sante fe calligraphy ---beautiful harbour grey exterior !!!!! wrong size for me so exchanging to palisade -----any ideas welcome. I am lost on colors , except stuck on light interior , I would go black but oh my its so much work I am not one ot keep up exteriors .The burgundy is wild and would look nice w grey wheels ....any thoughts welcome

·
Super Moderator
1,907 Posts
I've had a white 2020 limited with the beige interior for over a year.
Seats still look like new, when they get a dirty spot, it cleans very easy
with some leather cleaner/protector

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a Limited with white ext and interior. Very beautiful and classy BUT if you have kids that get dirty and eat in the car I would select a dark interior. Black int is pretty too.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Without a question, the best color combo you can get! Palis in white (special white) are just stunning in the sun.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have the white exterior and beige interior. I wanted this color combination. I purchased it on my first visit because it had just arrived. It didn't even have a stock number yet. I purchased November 9th. It is still pretty new so it is very clean. There is usually just my wife and I and I'm a car nut so it will always be clean. Additionally, I very seldom wear jeans so I'm not worried about any staining. Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Vehicle Car seat cover Steering part Automotive design Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Sorry it is darker than I would like. It is nighttime and I went out to the garage and took these pictures.
Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the white exterior and beige interior. I wanted this color combination. I purchased it on my first visit because it had just arrived. It didn't even have a stock number yet. I purchased November 9th. It is still pretty new so it is very clean. There is usually just my wife and I and I'm a car nut so it will always be clean. Additionally, I very seldom wear jeans so I'm not worried about any staining. View attachment 3069 View attachment 3070 View attachment 3071
Sorry it is darker than I would like. It is nighttime and I went out to the garage and took these pictures.
Bob
I am trying to decide between the Calligraphy and the Limited trim, both in the white with beige. I am wondering, what is the material on the inside of the door in the Limited? I haven't been able to see one in person. The dealer described it as cloth, which didn't seem right to me. But if it is cloth, then I'm worried about whether it will get stains and show dirt more easily than the quilted leather on the Calligraphy model. Thanks!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Unless you are eating spaghetti or tacos for lunch in your vehicle everyday, buy either one and don’t worry about it. You will love either one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unless you are eating spaghetti or tacos for lunch in your vehicle everyday, buy either one and don’t worry about it. You will love either one.
Lol. Thanks for the input. I don't tend to eat either of those in my car, but I do have two young kids and three dogs that often ride in my car, with snacks and/or muddy shoes and paws. If the interior of the car door is leather or a hard surface on the Limited, I'm sold. I was just hoping someone could confirm that for me, as I have to put a deposit on the car before it's even on the lot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also have the white with beige interior. I applied a leather cleaner/conditioner on mine as soon as I purchased and have had no issues with ant type of dirt or stains. I love it and get many compliments from my friends.

·
Registered
59 Posts
er than the black. Mine is also on order
I have the white exterior and beige interior. I wanted this color combination. I purchased it on my first visit because it had just arrived. It didn't even have a stock number yet. I purchased November 9th. It is still pretty new so it is very clean. There is usually just my wife and I and I'm a car nut so it will always be clean. Additionally, I very seldom wear jeans so I'm not worried about any staining. View attachment 3069 View attachment 3070 View attachment 3071
Bob
Thank you so much bro. I am from Canada and we have three options Black, dark brown (which is beige) and then grey (which is more towards white with that wooden trim in front and door panels). I was inclining towards the dark brown interior but now I am confused as everyone on this forum is recommending beige but not sure what that is in Canada. Are you all refering to the interior option in which there is the wooden trim on the front and doors?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I also have the white with beige interior. I applied a leather cleaner/conditioner on mine as soon as I purchased and have had no issues with ant type of dirt or stains. I love it and get many compliments from my friends.
Does the beige interior come with wooden panels on the front console and doors?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The light color interior with the 'wood' looking trim is called harbor grey in Canada. I have the hyper white with that interior. Sharp!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts