Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this brand spanking new Palisade AWD Limited sitting in my garage begging to be out in great outdoors! I live in LA and we have a major holiday coming up, Memorial Day and got nowhere to go. One of my main reason for a bigger vehicle is to be able to go road trips with my young family and take my parents. But now, we're looking at just staying home.

Cancelled trip to Sequioa Park, Vegas, and Palm Springs. Covid just plain disrupted all our lives. I know these aren't real problems but just as annoying. Got this well oiled beast ready to go on an exploration but just like it, our options are Limited.

Any suggestion guys?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got mine back in November of last year and have over 21,000 miles on it. I have loved putting on each and every one of them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well driving is one thing, lodging is another. They're not allowing us to book a hotel right now

·
Super Moderator
664 Posts
You can always try something like Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe .
They still list openings and when my wife and I checked it out last year visited the web
site then got an offer for 3 free nights to check out potential membership. Got to stay
in a suite sat thru an hour long sales pitch, received a free pink jeep tour of the cliff
dwellings.
All for free. Don't know what they might be doing now, can't hurt to look

·
Registered
63 Posts
How about a mini-tour of Palos Verdes peninsula? Great views, parks, sites. Bring a picnic lunch. While there, drive through the neighborhood that has the peacocks. Sunroof open, of course, because many of them are in the trees. Google it for details.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess what I'm worried about is going somewhere but won't be able to use restrooms and such. Can't take a risk with kids if lodging, reststops, and eateries won't be available.

We've been driving around locally. But even though things are open, it's only curb side and hotels aren't allowing to book right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts