Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have looked at the paperwork and cannot see the date of manufacture of the palisade we bought. I am curious due to their being a TSB issued for awd vehicles made between April 10th to July 27th.
thanks in advance thought the vin would give this information on Hyundai website but can’t see it either.

thanks.

·
Super Moderator
444 Posts
just below where door latches aft door jamb just above sticker that gives you the recommend tire pressure it will give you all the info mine was made May18 2019

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just checked, made April 23rd 2019. The TSB is for the vibration issue on the 2020MY LX2 AWD palisades ? Mines is a Limited AWD I bought in BC , Canada. Can’t really say I’ve noticed the vibration as the wife drives it most days as I drive an old ford pickup. whats the MY and LX2? Thanks

·
Registered
952 Posts
Just checked, made April 23rd 2019. The TSB is for the vibration issue on the 2020MY LX2 AWD palisades ? Mines is a Limited AWD I bought in BC , Canada. Can’t really say I’ve noticed the vibration as the wife drives it most days as I drive an old ford pickup. whats the MY and LX2? Thanks
MY stands for Model Year.
LX2 is the project/platform code for the Palisade. You don't need to worry about that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Are you planning on taking it in to the dealership?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you planning on taking it in to the dealership?
I’ll have to take it out and see if it has the vibration that I’ve read about. The wife says she doesn’t notice it, but we’ve just put winter tires on so always more noise with them. Might just see if they can inspect it and see what the dealership says . I wouldn’t imagine they’d be against the fix as they’d get paid for it From Hyundai. Don’t know anyone else who has a awd palisade that I can compare it with.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I’ll have to take it out and see if it has the vibration that I’ve read about. The wife says she doesn’t notice it, but we’ve just put winter tires on so always more noise with them. Might just see if they can inspect it and see what the dealership says . I wouldn’t imagine they’d be against the fix as they’d get paid for it From Hyundai. Don’t know anyone else who has a awd palisade that I can compare it with.
If it does have to be fixed I wouldn't expect any pushback from your dealer either. But hopefully it doesn't have to come to that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts