Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't there a button somewhere on the dash to fold 3rd row (Limited trim) in addition to the ones in cargo area? Can't seem to find it as I am just starting to learn this new vehicle.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Isn't there a button somewhere on the dash to fold 3rd row (Limited trim) in addition to the ones in cargo area? Can't seem to find it as I am just starting to learn this new vehicle.
I'm confused, you're asking to fold the 3rd row in addition to the ones in the cargo area. But the 3rd-row seats and the ones in the cargo area are the same thing... Did you mean 2nd-row?

To fold the 3rd row from the driver's seat, go to Setup on your infotainment system, then Vehicle settings. Then go to Seat. In there, there's a sub-menu where you can fold/unfold the 3rd row seats.

You cannot fold the 2nd row from the driver's seat.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the confusion. I meant to ask if there is a button on the dash in addition to the buttons in the cargo area to fold/unfold 3rd row seats.

·
Super Moderator
995 Posts
No button on dash, only in the menu.
there is the button you can setup for your own function.
Maybe that can be set to work third row seat not sure.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. I meant to ask if there is a button on the dash in addition to the buttons in the cargo area to fold/unfold 3rd row seats.
On the touchscreen go to Set Up, Vehicle, Seat/Steering, then Fold 3rd Row Seat Backs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts