Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the sales rep today mentioned that 2022 should be expected to arrive in a month but this was in response when I said I have a below MSRP offer on of these 2021 deliveries towards end of the month. Another dealer mentioned they have 2021 Calligraphies showing up as March delivery. Hyundai introduced Calligraphy late in the year and now they started releasing other colors so we are in kind of dialemma whether to jump in now or wait for 2022 models (calligraphy). I also suspect they could release Limited and lower trims first followed by Calligraphy.

If anyone have insights on the 2022 pipeline please share. Thanks

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
One of the sales rep today mentioned that 2022 should be expected to arrive in a month but this was in response when I said I have a below MSRP offer on of these 2021 deliveries towards end of the month. Another dealer mentioned they have 2021 Calligraphies showing up as March delivery. Hyundai introduced Calligraphy late in the year and now they started releasing other colors so we are in kind of dialemma whether to jump in now or wait for 2022 models (calligraphy). I also suspect they could release Limited and lower trims first followed by Calligraphy.

If anyone have insights on the 2022 pipeline please share. Thanks
Well nobody knows for sure, but I expect summer at the earliest. Not sooner and certainly not a month from now.

That’s when the 2021 came outs in 2020. I see no reason why it would be different this year, unless they have a major design change. And I don’t think that’s likely since the current design is pretty successful and still young.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
101 Posts
Only read Calligraphy will get FWD option, so less expensive. Back to the 2020 limited kind of...
That’s a midyear 2021 model change. Calligraphies are also getting more color options right now.

To answer the original question, the 2020 Palisade was out in late June 2019 as brand new model. The 2021s started hitting in July 2020, which honestly seemed early given the minimal changes. I can’t see anything before July 2021 for the 2022 models.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Talked with my local dealer on 04-06-21 and they are taking deposits for 2022 Palisades. They are expecting a $300-$400 increase. All specs not available yet, TBD. With a deposit, could expect delivery in August!
Would work out exact specs when they get them, which should be soon. Again, deposits to hold one. The 2021's (Calligraphy) are getting harder to find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts