Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Which one of your vehicle's bells and whistles or design details do you totally geek out on? What's the one feature you have to tell EVERYONE about when they ask about your ride? ~MR 馃槉
I have to go top 3. 1. Remote parking 2. Massaging driver seat 3. Voice controls. ( you can tell the car to roll down all windows, turn on heated seats, etc. )

Registered
I've tried to use voice controls a few times (my salesperson really talked it up), but I never seem to get the "magic phrase" to do the thing I want. The one example that comes to mind is raising/lowering the third row seats. Is there a good list of specific commands to learn?

Registered
Automated driver assists with an emphasis on the side view mirror blind spot monitoring.
Nice feature for sure, wish ours worked reliably on the right side of our 2021 Palisade. The left side works great! Got videos of the right side while passing semis, sometimes it works like it should. Sometimes the light flickers off and on, and sometimes it doesn't see anything! The dealer tech said it didn't throw a code, and it (of course) didn't do it on a test drive. Irritating.

Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
I've tried to use voice controls a few times (my salesperson really talked it up), but I never seem to get the "magic phrase" to do the thing I want. The one example that comes to mind is raising/lowering the third row seats. Is there a good list of specific commands to learn?
Go to around page 7-16 of your infotainment system manual. Or just use the voice button to get a list of possible prompts. Although I don鈥檛 think anything related to the third row is supported, at least not on this list.
Font Number Parallel Document Screenshot

Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
Is the voice control feature only on the 2023 models?
Voice control is on all Palisades, but pre-refresh models only have functions that directly affect the infotainment (nav, radio/media, etc).

2023s get the additional ability to control certain car functionality (windows, seats, heated wheel, etc).

Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
I really like using the app to look up a location, and send it to the Nav system. When I get in the car and start it up, the location appears on the screen, I just need to click OK.

Registered
Nice feature for sure, wish ours worked reliably on the right side of our 2021 Palisade. The left side works great! Got videos of the right side while passing semis, sometimes it works like it should. Sometimes the light flickers off and on, and sometimes it doesn't see anything! The dealer tech said it didn't throw a code, and it (of course) didn't do it on a test drive. Irritating.
I meant the video monitoring cameras on the side view mirrors. Amazing tech for multi lane roadways and inner city driving where cyclists literally appear out of nowhere.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts