Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can share a few things about your ownership of the Hyundai Palisade, what would it be? The most liked or hated, share them with every one I am sure you won't be the only one. ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Road noise on drivers side, SEL..headlights projection has dark smudges, back up camera is absolutely AWFUL! Very fuzzy, especially at night, no weather conditions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
oh, gotcha...also have you noticed the awful wind noise with these mirrors, mine actually hums when I get up to speed 45+

·
Registered
6 Posts
oh, gotcha...also have you noticed the awful wind noise with these mirrors, mine actually hums when I get up to speed 45+
no, I don't have that issue or I've not noticed it. Drove 300 miles saturday on interstate and didn't seem to notice.

·
Registered
245 Posts
What I most appreciate is the road feel of driving this car, it is secure and responsive. Every car that I have ever owned had some quirk that I would have changed, but I do not allow it to over shadow my pleasure of ownership. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the Palisade.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love this car but notice a significant glare on the windshield caused by the sun hitting the HUD projector. Has anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have not experienced that effect (HUD projector) on the windshield. But I have experienced the trim edge on the dash being reflected in the windshield as a line across the top portion of the windshield.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wish the Palisade had the auto lock feature. Presently I have to wait until all the doors are closed in order to push the button to lock the car. Using the fob is another way to lock but when it is in a purse, for example, it just makes it inconvenient

·
Registered
7 Posts
What really bugs me is when I approach a small hill in cruise control (94 kph), car shifts to 5th gear , lurches up the hill, and then uses the brakes on the downside of the hill. I wish I could 'hold' the car in top gear (8th) and that would save so much in fuel economy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have not experienced that effect (HUD projector) on the windshield. But I have experienced the trim edge on the dash being reflected in the windshield as a line across the top portion of the windshield.
Yup, that band of aluminum is pretty much always there on the insude of the windscreen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Winter is upon us in the north. I find it quirky that if I have my drive mode set to "snow" then power off the vehicle, it'll power on in "comfort" mode. Ironically, my car knows it's cold outside and warns me near the speedometer to drive with caution because ice is possible.

In the summer I've left my car in "eco" mode, and from trip to trip, the vehicle remains in eco. It seems odd that it wants to switch out of snow mode, especially when it has so many other weather-aware actions it offers.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Smart, Comfort and Eco will be remembered. Sport and Snow will not. For Sport, it likely has to do with emissions and gas mileage; they want to enforce the more economical modes. For Snow, it’s a special mode that allows more slippage and more power to the rear wheels for longer. You probably don’t want to stay in that mode for long anyway. Same reason why locking the diff turns itself off above a certain speed. It protects the mechanical parts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts