every night coming home from work I see dozens of vehicles without their headlights on.
rarely see anyone use signals for turn or changing lanes.
and I get cut off multiple times daily from ass hats that don't bother to check their mirrors.
so it seems to me the general public find headlights, turn signals, and mirror to be useless.
- The child rear seat mirror is useless would have much preferred a sun glass holder.
- Dual cup holders in the rear doors are pointless, a single with a size adjustment would have been fine.
- Sounds of nature and the whole internal GPS system, I use CarPlay, have never used the internal GPS or traffic services.
- Wireless charging pad, stupid location and low performance, all it does is overheat my phone, have it turned off and have never used it, same issue I had in my G80
- worthless cargo net and its tie up locations, either flat on the floor, which does nothing to stop stuff from sliding around, or half ass hanging which make it impossible to get to the under floor compartment without removing the cargo net.
- The sunroof. I like sunroofs, but the one on the Palisade is annoying, it has horrible buffeting unless you crack the rear windows, IMO it is too small for the size of the roof, I would have prefered a true panoroof and sunroof combo, not the tiny suinroof and large glass over the rear passenger area, I don't think I have ever opened the sunshade on the rear glass except to clean the glass.