Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade SEL w/ Convenience Package
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve changed the lights inside and outside of my Palisade to LEDs. I’ve added window visors, mud guards, floor mats. What else can I do/add to my car to make it look “cool”?

Also, I love the look of the two tone palisades. I’ve seen pictures of a white palisade and a gray palisade with the top half wrapped in black. Any suggestions on how to achieve a similar look with the MOONLIGHT CLOUD color?

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
688 Posts
What else can I do/add to my car to make it look “cool”?
All depends on your definition of cool. I'm making additions based not on the cool factor, but on making the car more user friendly to me. The only thing I'm doing strictly for the looks is I'm deleting the H on the lift gate.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't think I've ever "modded" a brand new car. Buy it with everything you want and in the color you want and you are set. If a car doesn't have everything I need and in the colors I want, I won't buy it. To each his own, I guess.

Reactions: salas671

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
688 Posts
I'll buy and install my own mud flaps and window vent visors over paying for the OEM ones. My palisade doesn't have a cigarette lighter where I want it so I'm going to install one where it is more convenient for my purposes.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'll buy and install my own mud flaps and window vent visors over paying for the OEM ones. My palisade doesn't have a cigarette lighter where I want it so I'm going to install one where it is more convenient for my purposes.
I've never seen a accessory cigarette lighter, unless you just mean have a Bic in the center consule.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade SEL w/ Convenience Package
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't think I've ever "modded" a brand new car. Buy it with everything you want and in the color you want and you are set. If a car doesn't have everything I need and in the colors I want, I won't buy it. To each his own, I guess.
I live on a small island with a very limited stock of Palisades. When I got mine they only have the Moonlight Cloud color, which I still like. I originally wanted white but they only had a white SE trim. As far as getting everything put into the car, It would take 2-3 months for the dealership to get it vs a week from me getting it through eBay or Amazon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve changed the lights inside and outside of my Palisade to LEDs. I’ve added window visors, mud guards, floor mats. What else can I do/add to my car to make it look “cool”?

Also, I love the look of the two tone palisades. I’ve seen pictures of a white palisade and a gray palisade with the top half wrapped in black. Any suggestions on how to achieve a similar look with the MOONLIGHT CLOUD color?
You can buy faux wood panelling and stick it on the sides of your car, should look dope.

·
Registered
2 Posts

The most important pieces missing from Hyundai or OEM market is a Sun Roof Wind Visor. Plenty of the tape down versions are available (Weather Tech, etc), but I would never use one of those. Anyone know where to get one from Japan?

Help!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Maybe wrap the bottom in gray or white.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts