Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, As a new member of this forum, obviously I am interested in owner's experiences. I welcome everyone to share ups and downs with their Palisade. Trying to make an informed decision about a purchase of this remarkable vehicle.

·
Banned
674 Posts
Do a quick search:

Wind Noise
Replacing Steering Column
Driveshaft Vibration
Stinky seats
Cracked windshield
Failing A/C compressor

That should make for some good reading. It’s probably going to be around 1,000 posts give or take if that gives you any indication.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hello, As a new member of this forum, obviously I am interested in owner's experiences. I welcome everyone to share ups and downs with their Palisade. Trying to make an informed decision about a purchase of this remarkable vehicle.
Some people have issues. The known one are fairly well documented. Not everyone is affected. I’ve had no problems. Don’t let the doom an gloom posters get to you. People tend not to post when they don’t have a problem, so it’s normal to see more negative posts than positive ones.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am a new owner, 3 weeks, so still making discoveries. The biggest plus so far is ride. It is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned, bearing in mind I have owned 2 Mercedes, 3 Infiniti’s, 1 Genises and 1 BMW. Wife and I made a 320 mile road trip and didn’t feel a bit tired. Another plus was my insurance premium went down $37 per month. The only minus is seat belt on second row captain chair is difficult to fasten.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have owed mine for a little over a year now with 30,000 + miles on it. The only issue that I have had was a minor grinding noise in the steering wheel which was quickly resolved by my dealer with a replacement. I absolutely would recommend this vehicle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just returned my 2017 X5 lease and picked up 2021 Palisade Calligraphy, and let me tell you it is such an upgrade in every way, even the seemingly identical Harman Kardon sound is much better!

·
Super Moderator
940 Posts
Do a quick search:

Wind Noise
Replacing Steering Column
Driveshaft Vibration
Stinky seats
Cracked windshield
Failing A/C compressor

That should make for some good reading. It’s probably going to be around 1,000 posts give or take if that gives you any indication.

View attachment 2038
[/QUOTE
Sorry to see you are back on the forum with your doom an gloom crap.
You got a bad one, got rid of it 6 months or so ago, I thought it was lemoned
so Hyundai did the right thing with you.
What happened ? get kicked off your forum?
Are you this hard up for attention
]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts