Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2021 Palisade (love my new car!) and am trying to figure out how people use the space below the center console. The salesman said I could put their purse there (mine is too big), and I'd love to be able to use the space for some sort of storage, but can't figure out what. It's quite awkward to reach down there, so don't think it's something I'd want to access often or quickly. How are others using this space? Thanks for sharing your ideas.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I just purchased a 2021 Palisade (love my new car!) and am trying to figure out how people use the space below the center console. The salesman said I could put their purse there (mine is too big), and I'd love to be able to use the space for some sort of storage, but can't figure out what. It's quite awkward to reach down there, so don't think it's something I'd want to access often or quickly. How are others using this space? Thanks for sharing your ideas. View attachment 3950 .
My wife put a tissue box there. Her purse won’t fit either.

·
Super Moderator
1,589 Posts
when we pick up a box of KFC, I put it there so it doesn't flop around. Also works well for tissues on a trip

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wondered the same thing. It's an odd space. I don't really carry a purse and it's too odd to put my wallet down there, too hard to reach to get it. We don't really need tissues in the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just purchased a 2021 Palisade (love my new car!) and am trying to figure out how people use the space below the center console. The salesman said I could put their purse there (mine is too big), and I'd love to be able to use the space for some sort of storage, but can't figure out what. It's quite awkward to reach down there, so don't think it's something I'd want to access often or quickly. How are others using this space? Thanks for sharing your ideas. View attachment 3950 .
Kleenex box, dollar store hinged lid type of storage box for candies, sanitizing wipes and lately a box of masks to name a few good use of the space below.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I also put a tissue box there.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade
11 Posts
Wife's makeup and other random junk.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited
232 Posts
Spare face masks, mouthwash, charging cables, knife, and hand sanitizer.

·
Registered
2021 Hyper White Palisade Calligraphy
15 Posts
Got a soft side tote that fits in there- I put a plastic grocery bag as a liner- and BAM! garbage can...works like a champ too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Face shields and masks. Pair of gloves in the winter, but maybe I should try and put tissues there, I have a box behind the seat that I can never find.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
527 Posts
A dusting cloth. The side walls are too tall to allow a normal sized purse to fit in there and it's awkward to gain access from the driver's seat if there is something of importance you might need relatively quickly. Personally I thinks it's kind of a dumb idea. Close it up, put a USB port on the dash on the passenger side and put the 12VDC receptacle on the dash between the the console and the steering wheel.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited aka White Chariot
10 Posts
A roll of paper towel...handy when you need to wipe off the side mirrors or spilled water.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put my Clorox wipes and box of paper towels. Easy to reach after fueling up or kids spilling their food

1 - 20 of 23 Posts