Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Backed into a dumpster in my driveway. ;) The workers out it there the day before and someone was not thinking when they backed out of the garage.

Oh my!

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL Lagoon Silver
226 Posts
I thought about mine. Couldn't do anything with it since it's been at the dealership for the past week and a half due to bad window tint on the front passenger door window and a paint blemish on the roof. Once I get it back, the mud flaps go on. I read there was a fix for the shuddering when coasting below 30'ish MPH. If it's still doing that I'll schedule another appointment and let the dealership have it again.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Put the Mayton mud flaps on this morning. Took a whole 15 minutes to get the tools (I used a 1/4" ratchet with 1/4" socket and a #2 screwdriver bit instead of the included offset screwdriver included with the set), and install them. Turning the front wheels made it faster and I could use a regular Phillips screwdriver.

Mayton Mud Flaps

·
Registered
65 Posts
I still have not put my hitch on. Next week. That is when my friend said I can use his lift and he will help.

I did get brake controller installed. I also tried and then removed front window tint. I will have to pay someone else to make that happen. Darn it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Colorado. Is that bad? I know it's less than when I used to live in Virginia, but I know it's not like Oregon either.
I thought our fee of $101 being raised to $151 was bad in Illinois. The fee that really irks me is the $100 increase on trailer plates. My 3 trailers went from $18 a year to $118, each.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Powder-coated the stock wheels black.
Looks great! Do you mind me asking the cost? I want black rims, grille, badges/emblems, possibly black out chrome and door handles on a hyper white as well. Thinking about trying plasti dip. mind you, I’m planning mods and buying accessories for a vehicle I don’t have yet.

·
Registered
65 Posts
So I added my first scratches on my car this week. Not ideal. I knew it would happen. I have an auto closing garage door, well the liftgate was open as I was doing something in the back yard and forgot the liftgate was not closed. Came back into the garage where it had closed on the liftgate and put a couple 3" scratches in the bottom of the liftgate. Boo.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I added my first scratches on my car this week. Not ideal. I knew it would happen. I have an auto closing garage door, well the liftgate was open as I was doing something in the back yard and forgot the liftgate was not closed. Came back into the garage where it had closed on the liftgate and put a couple 3" scratches in the bottom of the liftgate. Boo.
I have a golf ball hanging down from my garage ceiling. It's placed just right so that if my windshield touches it, the car is in far enough that I can open and close the liftgate or the garage door without interference.
Sorry about the scratch. I hold my breath waiting for the first scratch....I know it will come.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts