Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pictures of Weather Tech mud guards installed?? I would like something bigger than the factory installed but not looking like a semi, if you know what I mean..

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade Limited
369 Posts
I have the full set of WeatherTechs mud flaps. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I purchased the Hyundai units through eBay at a fraction of the Dealer price, and while they are good quality, extremely easy to install, and provide an aesthetic benefit, their functionality is next to zero. I am definitely going check the WeatherTech’s out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I put Weathertech flaps on the front before a long road trip. I had the Hyundai ones on the rear when the car was purchased. Very glad I put the Weathertech on before the trip. I had an unavoidable situation where the highway in Wyoming was being restriped. There was no way to avoid the paint. The road crew left no room to get by them without issue. But, the flaps took the worst of the paint splashing up. Without them, the paint would have likely been up on the side of the car. Took me a while to clean the paint off when I got home a week or so later. I’m sure there are many other drivers that got paint up the side of their cars that day.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I put Weathertech flaps on the front before a long road trip. I had the Hyundai ones on the rear when the car was purchased. Very glad I put the Weathertech on before the trip. I had an unavoidable situation where the highway in Wyoming was being restriped. There was no way to avoid the paint. The road crew left no room to get by them without issue. But, the flaps took the worst of the paint splashing up. Without them, the paint would have likely been up on the side of the car. Took me a while to clean the paint off when I got home a week or so later. I’m sure there are many other drivers that got paint up the side of their cars that day.
Glad it worked out for you. Can’t imagine the splashed paint all over the car!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really great pictures, great idea to show them next to the originals and by the way they do look great.. also Love those wheels and the running boards. Nice job making it look original…
PS>>>>>> just ordered my Weather Tech mud flaps.. Now if someone in this country would make a good looking hood protector or bug shield.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got my rears installed, the picture is in the link that Rick provided. I like them, compliments the Beckett's Black exterior and provides superior protection.
I installed both front and rear. The fronts do not follow the cure at top like the backs. I brought this to Weather tech but they didn’t want to hear it, otherwise great coverage. They also tried to blow me off saying it was a molding issue, sad part is I managed molding and tooling for trolling for 30+ Years.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I installed both front and rear. The fronts do not follow the cure at top like the backs. I brought this to Weather tech but they didn’t want to hear it, otherwise great coverage. They also tried to blow me off saying it was a molding issue, sad part is I managed molding and tooling for trolling for 30+ Years.
Received my Weather Tech yesterday, installed today. Really nice for and not to small or large.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

1 - 16 of 16 Posts