Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found your Forum today! And look forward to participating and be coming an owner of a Palisade! We have homes in Pa and Florida with our residency In Florida. Due to Covid 19 we will be unable to get to Florida before our Nissan Lease expires. Nissan allowed us to work with a PA nissan dealer last time, and our residence was in Florida. So we went to the local Hyundai dealership and they told us Hyundai Financal will not let us lease, but we could finance a car thru Hyundai Financial. That doesn’t make sense so I thought I would ask you. Can you help?

·
Super Moderator
475 Posts
Why not just call Hyundai and ask them it doesn't make sense to me either with great credit anything is possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the suggestion. I did call Hyundai finance but couldn’t get thru. I just realized I should call their customer care number!

·
Registered
864 Posts
FL residents do out of state leases all the time. It'll have to be registered in FL, as that's your primary residency, but this should not be an issue.

Find a new dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the suggestion. I did call Hyundai finance but couldn’t get thru. I just realized I should call their customer care number!
Thanks! Are you referring to Hyundai finance? I know Nissan does, but the new 2021 Pathfinder hasn’t been released yet. So looking at the Telluride as alternativ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts