Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a clean freak and don't like having garbage flying around. It took me several months to find a solution for my CRV. What are your solutions to having a garage bag or container? One that the driver can reach.
Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
I keep a small fabric walled box (with a stiff cardboard floor) wedged between the rear passenger seats. I picked it up at the dollar store I think. It's light enough that it doesn't' move around much. I can reach it from the driver's seat. I don't usually have rear passengers though, and keep one of the rear seats always folded down for my dog, so that might be a factor.

·
Registered
2021 Hyper White Palisade Calligraphy
17 Posts
I keep a small fabric walled box (with a stiff cardboard floor) wedged between the rear passenger seats. I picked it up at the dollar store I think. It's light enough that it doesn't' move around much. I can reach it from the driver's seat. I don't usually have rear passengers though, and keep one of the rear seats always folded down for my dog, so that might be a factor.
I did something similar but put it under the console in that space that no one seems to know what to do with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts