Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Limited with sudden onset car vibration with severe shaking. I thought a wheel imbalance but it turns out the steering coupler defective. Car ownership 2 weeks. Waiting for parts and cannot drive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nov 2019 build with vibration issues resolved with TSB fix. Glad to have my car back. Now the window TSB noise issue. Waiting for backordered parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’s what I thought going by discussions. However road test confirmed Vibration. They replaced the rear differential coupler and propeller shaft. TSB 19-SS-003H. Parts # 49300-S8050 (shaft)
47800-4G500 (coupling assembly)
I hope this helps if your having a problem. Good luck. Our dealer gave us a brand new car to use for a trip while we got the work done.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I do not have the gas pedal vibration even at high speed. My complaint is that when I have my foot on the gas pedal, it's like I can feel the road. The ride is not smooth if your foot can feel the road...not just bumps but also rough surfaced roads.

When u guys drive on road with just a bit of rough surface, see if you foot can feel the road..(feel the rough surface). I dont think you should, but I do.

Build date: October 12. SEL model with all options.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh to add to the above. The technician said this is normal due to the size of the tires (20" brisgestone tires) with PSI of 38-39 when driving for 10 minutes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Your car is a very recent build of Nov 2019 but you have both TSBs for vibration and wind noise, I have a SEL AWD on order and it concerns me that cars that are manufactured past TSB issue dates still have issues present even though they should be addressed at the factory. If Hyundai allows vehicles to ship with TSB problems present, what is the quality control of the #1 JD Power-rated carmaker?
That’s what I thought going by discussions. However road test confirmed Vibration. They replaced the rear differential coupler and propeller shaft. TSB 19-SS-003H. Parts # 49300-S8050 (shaft)
47800-4G500 (coupling assembly)
I hope this helps if your having a problem. Good luck. Our dealer gave us a brand new car to use for a trip while we got the work done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts