Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sigh, This appears to be the first update that REQUIRES a 64GB flash drive. I have been able to do all others up to this point on a 32GB drive. Looks like Amazon is getting another order out of me this week. HA!

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
404 Posts
Thank you for helping me understand that. I updated before it went down. Not sure if i need to update again with this newer version. Any thoughts or suggestions.
If you already updated successfully and haven’t been experiencing any issues, it probably isn’t worth your time to install the re-released version.

Reactions: Kabir

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is anyone else having the issue where when you plug your phone in it doesn't recognize it. It just keeps saying reading USB. The only way I'm able to get Android Auto to work is with the AAWireless dongle. But it's weird I can take the cable out of that and put it in my phone and it doesn't work.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Sel Premium
93 Posts
Is anyone else having the issue where when you plug your phone in it doesn't recognize it. It just keeps saying reading USB. The only way I'm able to get Android Auto to work is with the AAWireless dongle. But it's weird I can take the cable out of that and put it in my phone and it doesn't work.
Have you tried a new cord?

·
Administrator
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
What phone are you using? or the cord,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sure you downloaded the correct thing? If you have navigation, you need to use the navigation updater program. The update is currently unavailable for any Palisades with navigation.

You perhaps downloaded the Display Audio (non-navigation) system update, which isn’t for your car if you have navigation.
You are correct--I downloaded the wrong one. Figured it out when it would not install. Still waiting for the correct one to be reposted. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is the response I received from Hyundai.

Thank you for reaching out to us. though currently the update for your vehicle is unavailable for purchase through our website, the update is available via our Navigation Updater application which is available to download at update.hyundai.com. I do want to inform you though that if you have purchased the vehicle in Canada that the current update for your vehicle is not available due to server maintenance. We are currently awaiting a response from HQ on when the update will be made available again. We do apologize for the inconvenience if that is the case, and we hope that you have a great rest of your day!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Did the update on 2021 Limited, i did not start the engine had stick in when i hit power button, was prompted within a few seconds if I wanted to do the update foreground or background, chose foreground. Got out of car closed door after it started doing its thing. Did not stop watch but it was about an hour. Went back and played with it a bit, seems to keep my radio and nav info. Will report more later. Radio UI as others mentioned no more Vacuum tubes, station presets on left instead of bottom.

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
29 Posts
Hoping this fixed my GPS issues from the first attempt…
My GPS issues must have been caused by something that happened while installing the update, but reinstalling the newer release didn’t fix it, nor resetting the head unit. Eventually got it resolved by disconnecting the battery, at least. Back to loving this car 100%

161 - 180 of 210 Posts