Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
141 - 160 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Keep in mind link above is hosted on free trial account and won’t be there forever. Probably only several days left. This is your chance for everyone in Canada who wants to update.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just FYI for anyone waiting for the server maintenance to be completed for the files to be re-hosted by the server. Looks like we may have to wait until May 12th now. Know further up in the chain some people mentioned May 10th as the possible date for re-hosting. Regardless if it is the 10th or the 12th .... I have never seen server maintenance take this long (and I work in IT). They have to either have ALOT of servers to patch or someone is doing something by hand .... or just wrong. 😂

Below is the answer I got back from them for my ticket that I opened....

Water Font Rectangle Event Art

·
Registered
42 Posts

Link to "Stan's previously used Hyundai updates". Format 64Gb USB and copy all files. Insert to Palisade and enjoy. For 2020-2022 Palisade with bigger infotainment screen. Canadian version.
Hi,

Thank you for posting these. Just wanting to conform that this is the latest update for Canada which has the wide screen android auto.?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi,

Thank you for posting these. Just wanting to conform that this is the latest update for Canada which has the wide screen android auto.?
Yes that is correct. These are files copied straight from a 64Gb usb created using Hyundai official website when update was still available. 19 files total. Plug and play. For Canada Palisades 2020-2022 with bigger infotainment screen.
Just be aware that if your last update was done long ago or never done since purchasing Palisade- it might do several updates one after each other and it might take more than an hour.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes that is correct. These are files copied straight from a 64Gb usb created using Hyundai official website when update was still available. 19 files total. Plug and play. For Canada Palisades 2020-2022 with bigger infotainment screen.
Just be aware that if your last update was done long ago or never done since purchasing Palisade- it might do several updates one after each other and it might take more than an hour.
Thanks...mine was done as per the last update which came out...but thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I might have found one reason the update was pulled: my custom ordered presets reverted to numerical order and my 10 XM stations I had recorded changed to not recorded.

All was good for several days but then it changed today. Not sure what triggered it, but I am certain I didn't make those changes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think if there was an issue Hyundai would have to legally inform us. Especially considering thousands already installed new update. Since they haven’t done so - I think update is final. Just my opinion

Btw, I just checked updates for other Hyundai models and it says exactly same message that it’s not available. So I think it’s indeed just a technical server issue.

141 - 160 of 180 Posts