Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
121 - 140 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
3 Posts
I have USB with update files ready for use. It's same one I did my update with. It's for 2020-2022 Palisade with big infotainment screen. I can upload it somewhere and post a download link, if mods are ok with it. It's free update from Hyundai, I don't claim any rights so in theory it should be good. All you have to do is format 64Gb USB drive and copy files onto it. Then insert it to USB slot in your Palisade and confirm update process and follow the prompts.
Are your files for Canada? Looking for US files.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
331 Posts
Has anyone in Canada tried to do this update?
When I go to the web page to download the file, it tells me there is no update for my 2020-2022 vehicle.
Only for USA perhaps...
Please just read even some of the last several pages. You’ll see why.

Reactions: mwjd

·
Registered
34 Posts
Weird... Your first post states it's not safe to scroll through all those presets while driving, now you state while sitting still... Get your story straight man... Like I said you keep saying the right things but fail to comprehend them... Sorry it takes . 03 seconds to hit a button 20 times... Get your thumb working better man..
Retard.

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy
23 Posts
So I actually think there was a software issue that was discovered with this update they aren’t telling us about. Ever since I updated last week, my GPS has been all over the place. I’ll edit this comment when I figure out how to upload the video I took of the onboard Nav, but it clearly has my orientation off and jumping from street to street multiple times. I’m sure it’s possible that it could be coincidental, but I can’t think of a single incident that happened the same time I updated that would lead to this (damage, etc.).

I’d be interested to see if any other users have observed this behavior since updating.

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Palisade SEL
214 Posts
So I actually think there was a software issue that was discovered with this update they aren’t telling us about. Ever since I updated last week, my GPS has been all over the place. I’ll edit this comment when I figure out how to upload the video I took of the onboard Nav, but it clearly has my orientation off and jumping from street to street multiple times. I’m sure it’s possible that it could be coincidental, but I can’t think of a single incident that happened the same time I updated that would lead to this (damage, etc.).

I’d be interested to see if any other users have observed this behavior since updating.

EDIT: Video Link
Must be one of them new flying cars you got there. I did the update last week and have not noticed that issue. I will keep an eye on it on the way home and let you know.

Reactions: Trkdrvremt

·
Registered
26 Posts
Quick Question....I updated with the Nav update when it was first posted a week ago. Seeing how it seems to have been pulled, do y'all think that I need to re-load it once it's republished or should I be ok? So far, I've not seen any quirks or hiccups.

·
Registered
2021 Limited AWD burgundy w/light tan interior
107 Posts
So far it seems like the update was pulled for server issues, not an issue with the content. I updated my 2021 Limited and everything seems fine. The whole nav system seems to boot a bit quicker as well.

·
Super Moderator
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
So far it seems like the update was pulled for server issues, not an issue with the content. I updated my 2021 Limited and everything seems fine. The whole nav system seems to boot a bit quicker as well.
I agree it starts up faster but when I use voice to find a business it seems to take longer to find it than before.
New screen in the search process, looks almost like it is checking a bunch of satellites

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im working long shift today, but I can upload it overnight (it’s 37Gb and my internet is slow) and I’ll post link here tomorrow morning.
Hi Dan. Thanks for suggesting you shall upload. Just wanting to ask if you already did the Canada version upload and we can download it. Thanks

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
331 Posts
I have been trying to get the update. When I try to download it says (Update not availale for this vehicle yet) ? I have a 2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD. Has anyone else had this issue? Please Help

View attachment 6330
I know this thread is getting pretty long, but come on. At least read the last page or two and see that it’s unavailable.

121 - 140 of 180 Posts