Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you have a myhyundai account, at the bottom it tells you what to do.
do you have a 32gb or 64gb usb drive?
Update your Hyundai vehicle with the latest map update (hyundaiusa.com)
when it ask you where to save the files, be sure and select the usb drive you are using.
If that is a problem you can wait till after may 10 and order the usb drive with update on it
from mapnsoft.com.
then just insert in to usb in front console go to setup select update and let it run till complete.
Some dealerships will do it for you if you don't know how to. not all dealers will do that.
Thank you. I found out the hard way about the Map Update. Next time!

·
Registered
'22 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
123 Posts
I've just downloaded the update from April and loaded onto a thumb drive, after going round and round with the website in a never ended loop of frustration. Finally got it to work by logging in as a "Guest" even though I have a Hyundai login that recognizes our '22 Palisade Calligraphy ........ I am a bit hesitant to install this in the vehicle from reading through this thread...... is it worth doing, or should I just leave it as is? Seems like too many folks have issues, etc.

We have Apple Car Play, not AA and typically just play Sirius XM. Use the Nav sometimes, but usually Waze.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
404 Posts
I just got another email saying there is another map update today...is this true? I cannot find the new version number. Please advise. Thanks.
There’s nothing new. The latest update at this time is the one from April. They send these emails to people months after these things come out, it’s not an early adopter notification system.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
404 Posts
I've just downloaded the update from April and loaded onto a thumb drive, after going round and round with the website in a never ended loop of frustration. Finally got it to work by logging in as a "Guest" even though I have a Hyundai login that recognizes our '22 Palisade Calligraphy ........ I am a bit hesitant to install this in the vehicle from reading through this thread...... is it worth doing, or should I just leave it as is? Seems like too many folks have issues, etc.

We have Apple Car Play, not AA and typically just play Sirius XM. Use the Nav sometimes, but usually Waze.
If you use the radio, this update has some great benefits for you if you have somehow missed them… the interface is improved, preset numbers are increased (from 24 to 40), and you can reorder your presets.

Most issues are due to user error or not understanding the scope of the update before proceeding.

Reactions: Strake

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just updated the software. Now when the screen is split between Nav and SiriusXm, the radio tune knob zooms the map in and out, it doesn’t change the radio station. Anyone figure out if this can be changed so the tune knob will change the station on split screen?

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
790 Posts
Just updated the software. Now when the screen is split between Nav and SiriusXm, the radio tune knob zooms the map in and out, it doesn’t change the radio station. Anyone figure out if this can be changed so the tune knob will change the station on split screen?
The knobs work the main screen, the larger screen on the left. You need to make the radio the bigger screen to the left for the knobs to work.

·
Registered
'22 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
123 Posts
^^^ Rookie question........ how do you move their position left to right, or right to left? Do they swipe? Press and hold, then swipe? I obviously haven't tried it....

thanks

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
790 Posts
^^^ Rookie question........ how do you move their position left to right, or right to left? Do they swipe? Press and hold, then swipe? I obviously haven't tried it....

thanks
Easiest way is to just push the button for the one you want on the main screen. Push the radio button and the radio moves to the main screen. Push the map button and the map moves back to the main screen.

Reactions: Strake
201 - 210 of 210 Posts