1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Administrator
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have a myhyundai account, at the bottom it tells you what to do.
do you have a 32gb or 64gb usb drive?
Update your Hyundai vehicle with the latest map update (hyundaiusa.com)
when it ask you where to save the files, be sure and select the usb drive you are using.
If that is a problem you can wait till after may 10 and order the usb drive with update on it
from mapnsoft.com.
then just insert in to usb in front console go to setup select update and let it run till complete.
Some dealerships will do it for you if you don't know how to. not all dealers will do that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Is it necessary to do some extra steps after update if you have Active Weather subscription? Or it will continue to work right away without re-login or doing anything else in bluelink? Basically I wonder if I perform update - will everything else work as it worked before update or I’ll need to reactivate some subscriptions, settings, saved addresses etc?

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Sel Premium
93 Posts
Downloading it now. I heard someone say Androus auto is full screen with the latest update. Change log said presets will be in the order we choose and Sirus XM presets will be logos instead of numbers. I will confirm more once it's done.
Sweet! Can't wait to get off work to update myself... Definitely looking forward to hear confirmation on all that..

·
Administrator
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't use apple carplay so can't answer about wireless, But I will say the 2023 Palisade is listed as not having wireless carplay
So doubt it will.
Someone will try later I'm sure.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited, Dark Blue, Black Interior
45 Posts
is it ONLY the ONE nav file? NOT the audio file??

Page here shows 2 update files. (in announcements.

Font Multimedia Darkness Brand Logo

Do I need this Display Update OR ONLY the Nav one here?
Font Brand Electric blue Darkness Logo

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
407 Posts
is it ONLY the ONE nav file? NOT the audio file??

Page here shows 2 update files. (in announcements.

View attachment 6279

Do I need this Display Update OR ONLY the Nav one here?
View attachment 6280
The Display Audio update is for non-navigation head units. “Display Audio” is their name. If you have navigation, that doesn’t apply to you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Downloading it now. I heard someone say Androus auto is full screen with the latest update. Change log said presets will be in the order we choose and Sirus XM presets will be logos instead of numbers. I will confirm more once it's done.
Do u use android Auto? Is it in full screen now?
Just found in the forum its full screen now. I'll do the update in the weekend.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts