Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to all of you
I am Greg, from Clearwater, FL
I took delivery of a black Palisade Limited 5 days ago and something odd has happened. Initially, ventilated seats working very well, but I noticed yesterday I felt no more cool air or any kind of air while driving. The fan is still working on all four seats, but I no longer feel any air coming out of any of them. Is this even possible? I live in Florida and therefore has been exceedingly hot outside. I have the air-conditioning on and began the fan is on but I cannot feel air coming out of the back or the bottoms of any of the seats. The fan does come on on all seats.

Please help
thanking you, in advance
Greg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've spoken to people the dealership. They believe the stuff they sprayed on the seats to protect them probably blocked all of the airflow and now I have to take the car back in the seats will probably have to be replaced. Who knows how long that will take

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the dealership states that they found nothing abnormal. However, the same gentleman drove half an hour back to the dealership and back to my office and states that he definitely noticed a difference on the way back, and he never felt the ventilation on the way there. My experience is the same. It is now working the way it was two days ago. What happened? I have no idea

.If anyone else experience is anything like this. Let me know. I realize the majority of people around here are a Norse, although it is warm now, no one will ever care about unrelated seats, much as we will Florida with a heat index is going to be over 117 today

1 - 6 of 6 Posts