Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
My Tuxmat order showed up today and I'm pretty impressed. The installation kit was missing from the box so I had to call Tuxmat to have them send the missing parts. Everything already fits pretty well and will have time to settle before the kit arrives so all should be nearly perfect. IMO, the Tuxmat product is way better than Weathertechs I've had in the past. Color me happy. PS: The cost was also slightly cheaper than equivalent WTs.

· Registered
21 Posts
My Tuxmat order showed up today and I'm pretty impressed. The installation kit was missing from the box so I had to call Tuxmat to have them send the missing parts. Everything already fits pretty well and will have time to settle before the kit arrives so all should be nearly perfect. IMO, the Tuxmat product is way better than Weathertechs I've had in the past. Color me happy. PS: The cost was also slightly cheaper than equivalent WTs.
Did you get the trunk mat as well? I dont think I have seen any photos of that to see if its worth it.

· Registered
90 Posts
I just received mine last night. I'm not to happy with the fit on the drivers side mat. The foot rest doesn't seem to fit right. Anyone else see an issue? It doesn't sit flat against the foot rest.
Mine fits well on the dead pedal and everywhere else. Have you used the clips to position the mat?

FWIW, my clips came yesterday and I needed very few. Really I only needed to clip the rear outer corners of the front and middle rows.
There is a new replacement for the velcro for the second row. It‘s a plastic clip with velcro on the back to fasten at the outer rear tabs on the mid row. Works quite well.

· Registered
18 Posts
Mine fits well on the dead pedal and everywhere else. Have you used the clips to position the mat?

FWIW, my clips came yesterday and I needed very few. Really I only needed to clip the rear outer corners of the front and middle rows.
There is a new replacement for the velcro for the second row. It‘s a plastic clip with velcro on the back to fasten at the outer rear tabs on the mid row. Works quite well.
We didn't put the clips in yet. I just noticed that it doesn't lay flat on the foot rest/dead pedal. I will take a picture and post in the next couple of days.

· Registered
90 Posts
You may try taking it out and bending it “backwards” to see if it will lay flatter. The other likelihood is that it will simply lay down by itself in time (unless it’s actually defective). Being defective doesn’t seem likely, though.

· Registered
28 Posts
Has anyone got the TuxMats recently? I checked TuxMat site a few days ago and is out of stock? Any retailers besides from TuxMat directly?
They are back in stock as of this morning, of course last night i ordered the 3dMaxpider Kagu might end up cancelling that order which was through summit racing as they are now showing backordered on those. Like the looks of both though

· Registered
16 Posts
I also got an e-mail that the TuxMat floor liners for the 7 passenger Palisade all 3 rows are available for $279.50. Unfortunately my wife prefers the industrial look of WeatherTech HP floor liners. Happy wife = happy life and it is her SUV, so that is what I ordered.

· Registered
303 Posts
Fairly significant changes with the new model. Beyond going to the flat black textured finish which is closer to Hyundai’s premium floor mats in Canada, each piece now has anchors. I definitely like the new texture and can see the benefit of the added securement. I have the 1st gen Tuxmat model which I am very impressed with and have had lots of compliments. Never have owned better floor mats. I personally have not had movement of any of my mats and find that they can be easily removed for cleaning especially with our winter condition so I would not be using the anchors. You will definitely not be disappointed with this investment. Good stuff!!!

· Registered
28 Posts
Seem to be available here in Canada and $100 cheaper than the Tuxmats. That difference there probably answers which I should get.

Edit: where I looked the product didn't match the title. Will look elsewhere and see if I can find.
I tried 3 different places that I ordered at and each showed backorder after I ordered them and then have to cancel and get refund. I was able to get the tuxmat for for 276 US$.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.