Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fitted a set of Tuxmat (car mats) in their vehicle yet? Ordered a set and they seem to have good reviews on other vehicles.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They arrived today. Look really good. Ended up $391 CAD including delivery to BC. I’m going to fit them next few days and I’ll post some photos of any pros and cons.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Toot the matts installed couple of weeks back. Really good fit and seem far better fit than weather tech. My mate is in to YouTube videos so he recorded the whole process to show how we did it and I’ll postnthe link as soon as he has the video edited. Matts look great in the palisade, go really well with the interior look. They cover more area and carpet than any other mat I’ve used on vehicles before. I live in BC Canada and can be dusty up here. Mats are nice waterproof easy to clean surface on top and soft on underside . Due to the trim clips and Velcro tape I used for the install, I don’t remove the mats to clean, just vacuum in place and wipe with a damp cloth. They seem to be catching every bit of dirt brought into the vehicle.

Rocammillers. Look like new when cleaned, can see marks on mats when they are dirty due to mud etc but all cleans up good.

My view is they are worth every penny. As I said before I post the link soon which shows the install and fit of mats

·
Registered
86 Posts
If you're a Discover Card holder you are in luck. Amazon has the TuxMats in stock for the Palisade, $291, free delivery and no tax for Prime members. Use your Discover Card and get an additional 5% cashback so net $276.45.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you're a Discover Card holder you are in luck. Amazon has the TuxMats in stock for the Palisade, $291, free delivery and no tax for Prime members. Use your Discover Card and get an additional 5% cashback so net $276.45.
Thank you! When I look at these on Amazon, it doesn’t look like they are prime eligible though, so I wonder if I’m looking at the right seller (Tuxmat)? Also, how does the 5% cash back Discover promotion work? Do I need to sign up for it? Thanks again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts