Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD Rainforest/Black
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone are looking for some sharp mats for their Palisade, I am impressed by these after researching between the TuxMats, WeatherTechs, HuskyLiners, and Smartliners.

The TuxMats have great coverage, fits like a glove, and shipped pretty quick. I just didn’t like the way they packaged it. I felt like if it was in the box longer than it could have lost its shape.

If folks want updates on these mats, post here and I should know someone is looking for an update.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If anyone are looking for some sharp mats for their Palisade, I am impressed by these after researching between the TuxMats, WeatherTechs, HuskyLiners, and Smartliners.

The TuxMats have great coverage, fits like a glove, and shipped pretty quick. I just didn’t like the way they packaged it. I felt like if it was in the box longer than it could have lost its shape.

If folks want updates on these mats, post here and I should know someone is looking for an update. View attachment 4030 View attachment 4031 View attachment 4032 View attachment 4033
I got this as well. Love it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Same here, I have the 1st generation Tuxmat that has more of a gloss finish. Extremely satisfied with the purchase. Highly recommend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts