Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2020 Limited Palisade. Yesterday, the turn signal camera on the passenger side and the 360 camera started showing black streaks/lines and eventually a blinking blue screen. The dealership had never heard of it happening before, so they weren’t helpful. Any ideas what might be wrong?

·
Super Moderator
1,094 Posts
You can try using the reset button just to the right of the tuning knob, But don't think that has anything to do with the turn signal camera. Try that and if it doesn't help. Take it back to the dealer, they need to fix it, If they don't help
call the customer service agents listed in the manual and they will assist you in getting someone to fix it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can try using the reset button just to the right of the tuning knob, But don't think that has anything to do with the turn signal camera. Try that and if it doesn't help. Take it back to the dealer, they need to fix it, If they don't help
call the customer service agents listed in the manual and they will assist you in getting someone to fix it.
Thanks! I will try that. We have an appointment with the service techs next week.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
9 Posts
Mine does the same thing on the drivers side! Black lines and the camera looks like it "jumping"; taking it in to the dealer next week. I'll post the results!

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited
9 Posts
Mine does the same thing on the drivers side! Black lines and the camera looks like it "jumping"; taking it in to the dealer next week. I'll post the results!
I'm going to take it to a closer Hyundai dealer, to have the camera looked at. Didn't want to keep making an hour drive one way trip. Will post results soon!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm going to take it to a closer Hyundai dealer, to have the camera looked at. Didn't want to keep making an hour drive one way trip. Will post results soon!
I just returned from the dealership this morning for a passenger side blind spot camera flicker. The dealership had to contact Hyundai Tech Line (case # 2020072202159) for help and they were instructed to check mirror and door jamb connectors. The dealer confirmed one of the connectors was not seated properly and was causing the intermittent flicker in the camera. The dealer test drove the car seven miles and found no issues. I drove to work an additional twenty miles and no issues so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That’s great. They are replacing my camera today. Yesterday, however, the driver’s side camera started doing the same thing! I’m a bit frustrated. They are looking in to the issue again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts