Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello palisade lovers I was just wondering that what is the preferred trim equivalent that we get in canada as compared to america

·
Super Moderator
1,389 Posts
options for the SEL are of course HTRAC, bench seat or captains chairs

A $2,200 Convenience Package replaces the 18-inch wheels with 20s, and adds auto-leveling rear suspension, LED taillights, front park distance warning, power liftgate, wireless phone charger, ultrasonic rear occupant alert, third-row USB, rear window sunshades, and 7-inch digital gauge-cluster screen.

For $2,400 more, you get the Premium Package, which includes leather seats, heated steering wheel, heated second-row seats, and power fold/recline third-row seats. A second-row bench replaced captain’s chairs at no cost, and $900 paid for a sunroof. But not the dual roof, that is only on the limited trim

A $1,250 Drive Guidance option adds factory nav, highway-drive assist, satellite radio, in-car intercom, BlueLink connected technology, and a BlueLink-based remote start. Carpeted floor mats added $160.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Gene - you are the one in the know (even for us Canucks). I am looking at a 2021 Canadian Luxury Trim as I need the 2nd row bench seat. I have not been able to tell definitely if the 2021 Luxury trim has ambient lightening. Do you happen to know? Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Gene! That’s my confusion. Both spec sheets for the Luxury and Calligraphy mention “LED interior lighting”. Could that be for over head lights?

·
Super Moderator
1,389 Posts
My understanding is your luxury trim is about the same as our limited trim here in the USA.
The limited trim does have ambient lightening here
Sorry can't say for sure there, because your luxury trim has packages which our limited does not

1 - 8 of 8 Posts