Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Woo-Hoo got this in the mail today: Guess the next announcement will when it arrives in Canada??

Exciting news! As of January 10, 2022, your 2022 Hyundai Palisade, 3.8L Essential AWD 8-Pass, TYPHOON SILVER has been shipped from Factory.

Your Order # 1000101320
Name: RAPLH **
Model Year: 2022
Model: Palisade
Trim: 3.8L Essential AWD 8-Pass
Colour: TYPHOON SILVER
VIN number: KM8R2DHE5NU4251**
How accurate is the VIN? WhenI run this VIN through any decoder it shows as a SEL and in the trim part showing things like a sun roof. NOT what I thought I was getting. Nice.. but not included in the price we agreed on.
Thoughts.. anyone else with a VIN that did not prove to be accurate?

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
vin decoders I have used are good for USA Palisades, But come up different for Canadian versions. Your trims aren't the same as ours

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Funny that they will arrive to the west coast, I though Hyundais where also deliverd at the west coast, it looks like the ship arrives today, now is the waiting game for the unload and transport coast to coast , updated delivery according to the dealer, 01/31/2022o_O:rolleyes::confused:
There’s very little chance you have that by 1/31. Mine arrived in Portland Oregon December 31st and it hasn’t left the Port yet. It’s coming to Ohio. My delivery date was bumped to 2/14 on Friday.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It is in route some where. Once it is turned over to the transport company the info disappears till it gets to dealership.
It ended up coming in about 6 days after it disappeared from the dealer site, and we picked it up two days later. Very pleased with the dealership, the deal, and vehicle. Thanks for helping put our mind at ease!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I used the vin decoder link to pull up the sticker and above the bar code it shows:
6 A 0152VDIGNI

I still don’t know how to ready that lol. Does that mean the ship reached port JAN 15th? and the ship abbreviation is Digni? Help! :)

121 - 131 of 131 Posts