Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got mine for Sticker as well in the Nashville, TN area - Hallmark Hyundai - Was really pleased overall. You could see if there were a Blackhawks game VS the Predators.
Hey GNashPred--Went to their site and they advertise not charging over MSRP, which is better than all the dealers around us. Did they try to add any "dealer added options", "paperwork/processing fees", extended warranties, etc.; or anything else? May give them a try as you're only a few hours away. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey GNashPred--Went to their site and they advertise not charging over MSRP, which is better than all the dealers around us. Did they try to add any "dealer added options", "paperwork/processing fees", extended warranties, etc.; or anything else? May give them a try as you're only a few hours away. Thanks for your help!
There was only a Doc fee of 400 - which was stated to me at the beginning when I ordered the car. They do offer extended warranties, but those are completely optional. There was no pressure in the finance office to take anything - there were nothing added that was not on the Sticker.

If you go there, let me know - if you use my name they will give me a referral.

My salesman was Rod Parkin and the Sales Manager I worked with was Michael Hall.

·
Registered
14 Posts
There was only a Doc fee of 400 - which was stated to me at the beginning when I ordered the car. They do offer extended warranties, but those are completely optional. There was no pressure in the finance office to take anything - there were nothing added that was not on the Sticker.

If you go there, let me know - if you use my name they will give me a referral.

My salesman was Rod Parkin and the Sales Manager I worked with was Michael Hall.
Thanks--Will do. I've actually had a deposit on a Limited AWD for about a month now with another dealer with similar terms; but was getting a bit concerned in trying to track the vehicle's incoming timeframe? Talked to them yesterday and reaffirmed everything, but if they try & change anything, I'll definitely check these guys out. Good to know there's a few dealers out there not price gouging. Dealers near me are charging anywhere from $3000-$10,000 over MSRP for Palisades! Crazy times.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and I tried PM'ing Gene for help but says I'm too new to message him. If I post my VIN on my 22 on here is there anyone who might have time to help me find out where it's at in the world? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and I tried PM'ing Gene for help but says I'm too new to message him. If I post my VIN on my 22 on here is there anyone who might have time to help me find out where it's at in the world? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
Have you been able to get your window sticker?
Don't advice just posting your vin# on open forum.
Should be able to message me next time your on.
Try clicking on the G by my name and look for message to send me one

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you been able to get your window sticker?
Don't advice just posting your vin# on open forum.
Should be able to message me next time your on.
Try clicking on the G by my name and look for message to send me one
Hey Gene, I was able to PM this time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I am not waiting for a palisade but for an Elantra how do I decode the number 350 A 0092QGRAND ? are those Julian Dates? The car was supposed to arrice at the dealership on 01/11/22 0092 is 4/02/22 this cant be!, can it?
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I am not waiting for a palisade but for an Elantra how do I decode the number 350 A 0092QGRAND ? are those Julian Dates? The car was supposed to arrice at the dealership on 01/11/22 0092 is 4/02/22 this cant be!, can it?
Thanks
Ignore the 2. 009 would be January 9th. That’s the date it is scheduled to arrive in Port, not to your dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks
I have the same exact barcode as you! I’m waiting on Elantra Limited. Dealer said back in mid-December that they would have it by 1/3 but now it’s been pushed back to the 25th. Let’s see what happens :/

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same exact barcode as you! I’m waiting on Elantra Limited. Dealer said back in mid-December that they would have it by 1/3 but now it’s been pushed back to the 25th. Let’s see what happens :/
Try to check you vehicle's specific page in your dealer's website. It will show the vehicle as in-transit and there will be a section where they will publish as approximate arrival date (generally in the 'dealer notes' section). The date mentioned for my car was more or less accurate

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where would you guys with more experience in this matter say my vehicle is now that the estimated date (1/06) has come & gone? Dealer says that means it's cleared the port and is enroute via train/truck? Does this sound correct? Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
PS--The vehicle no longer is shown on the dealer site, as it has since we put the deposit down?
It is in route some where. Once it is turned over to the transport company the info disappears till it gets to dealership.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try to check you vehicle's specific page in your dealer's website. It will show the vehicle as in-transit and there will be a section where they will publish as approximate arrival date (generally in the 'dealer notes' section). The date mentioned for my car was more or less accurate
They pretty much took down the vehicle listing as soon I put in my deposit. Before I put down the deposit, the dealer section on the page said 1/3. I tried checking Hyundai USA, but my car is not showing up. They’ve basically pushed it back 3 times already: 1/10,1/17,1/25. Wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t come until mid-Feb.

I was able to retrieve my window sticker once and it had 009 in the barcode which means Jan 9th it should arrive at the port. Was the barcode on your window sticker accurate?

·
Registered
16 Posts
They pretty much took down the vehicle listing as soon I put in my deposit. Before I put down the deposit, the dealer section on the page said 1/3. I tried checking Hyundai USA, but my car is not showing up. They’ve basically pushed it back 3 times already: 1/10,1/17,1/25. Wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t come until mid-Feb.

I was able to retrieve my window sticker once and it had 009 in the barcode which means Jan 9th it should arrive at the port. Was the barcode on your window sticker accurate?
My 2022 calligraphy arrived at port 3 days after the barcode date. Took around 2 weeks after port arrival to show up at dealership. I drive by the dealership daily and just happened to catch my vehicle being unloaded from truck. I know it’s frustrating but your vehicle will arrive. I put in so many hours trying to track my vehicle I drove myself crazy and the dealership was a bit frustrated with me. It was worth the wait because we absolutely love the vehicle. Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks
I also have the same code 350 A 0092QGRAND on my Tucson Hybrid. Was anyone able to locate the ship?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Woo-Hoo got this in the mail today: Guess the next announcement will when it arrives in Canada??

Exciting news! As of January 10, 2022, your 2022 Hyundai Palisade, 3.8L Essential AWD 8-Pass, TYPHOON SILVER has been shipped from Factory.

Your Order # 1000101320
Name: RAPLH **
Model Year: 2022
Model: Palisade
Trim: 3.8L Essential AWD 8-Pass
Colour: TYPHOON SILVER
VIN number: KM8R2DHE5NU4251**

·
Registered
3 Posts
is yours coming to Philly? my elantra is, and then goes to CT, I cannot find a vessel named Grand for hyundai
Yep, window sticker says PH port. Tried looking at arriving vessels to PH and vessels departed from Ulsan, Korea but nothing named Grand. Dealer says it should be here by the end of the month but the arrival date is fluctuating.

101 - 120 of 131 Posts