Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I tried adding yesterday and it is letting me do it. I backed out at the last step where it asks whether I want to activate Bluelink or not.
lol. I don’t know if that will mess up something. Let me know if you go through with it, definitely a great way to figure out location if it works. However, I would do it only if the dealer gave you vin and there is no going back on the deal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, long time lurker. Ordered my Palisade in August, like others in this thread it arrived at Philaport on 11/3. Sadly the delivery date keeps changing, my dealer is in NY and about 140 miles away but they keep saying the system keeps pushing it out. It's now saying 11/28 but i'm not holding my breath and they initially said it would be ready weeks ago. Hopefully we get it early december as we have a new addition in the family and now really need a third row to take the family anywhere...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, long time lurker. Ordered my Palisade in August, like others in this thread it arrived at Philaport on 11/3. Sadly the delivery date keeps changing, my dealer is in NY and about 140 miles away but they keep saying the system keeps pushing it out. It's now saying 11/28 but i'm not holding my breath and they initially said it would be ready weeks ago. Hopefully we get it early december as we have a new addition in the family and now really need a third row to take the family anywhere...
I’m also in NY almost 3 hours from Philly. Ours was supposed to be here today 11/22 but now dealer says it’s “on a truck” and will be here any day now. Original date was 10/31.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I have BR as the port of entry - I think that is Brunswick, GA as it is being delivered to the Nashville Area.

I'm a little worried because it has 320 A 3262HTRITO which is the triton - It looks like it was scheduled to arrive on Nov 22nd? when I searched for a Hyundai Triton I got photos of a capsized cargo ship from last year. I cant place the ship - So I think it may have come and gone and I am not paying premium to track it.

My dealership had an original ETA of 12/7 - slipped to 12/13 - slipped to 12/18. so I think if it has been unloaded, it could be any day in 2022....

41 - 59 of 59 Posts