Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
541 - 560 of 616 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I must be in the group of folks whose status is showing "DS" per the Hyundai VIN Tool, but the dealer continues to tell me the vehicle hasn't arrived, even though that tool shows relative delivery date and planned delivery date of today, 12/5. Doubting that "DS" stands for "Dealer Stock". Our Palisade had an ETA of 11/22, which then bumped to 11/23, 11/25, 11/27, 28, 29. 30, 12/1, 12/3, and now that app shows 12/5. The salesman told me back on 11/23 that they showed it was "on the truck". After a week plus going by, I spoke to the sales manager who said they can't actually tell if its on a truck, only that it is "In Transit". When we went into the dealership, they showed me on their computer that it was sitting in Alliance, TX, which is only 4 hours from where I live... It's now 2+ weeks past the original ETA and the dealer can only tell me that they "don't know where it is" and that the delivery date seems to update every day to show the following day (as has already happened roughly 10 times already). This baffles me as a consumer...How is there no ability for the dealership to track their shipment? I've transported a car privately before...I was able to call up the transporter to find out where they were. The fact that Hyundai can't do this makes no sense. Also doesn't help that the one and only dealership in my town doesn't actually show the vehicle status on their website like many others do. They all are marked as "in stock" which is false.

Is there any way to see historical statuses using that VIN Tool? Or were folks just tracking their status daily?

· Registered
1 Posts
We signed our paperwork early November and were originally given a due date of 12/5 and that quickly got moved to 12/19. The VIN Tool says it's in Port at Brunswick but recently updated the Relative Delivery Date to 3 weeks, and the Planned Delivery Date to 12/26. Hoping it gets in much sooner since we're only 2 hours from the port.

· Registered
6 Posts
I am so frustrated! We put a deposit down beginning of October! We still do not have our car! This has been a terrible experience! Our salesman does not communicate with us at all. Any advice is appreciated! Worst experience!

· Registered
1 Posts
Looks like I’m experiencing the same as others here. Put my deposit down 11/19 with a delivery date promised 12/12. That pushed to 12/24, then 1/2 now showing 1/15. The status is PA according to the link above, but I’m not sure when it would have arrived at the Georgia Port and that’s about as far as I can get with any information on my own. Dealership isn’t being much of a help, just telling me (after asking) that it’s pushed each time for delivery.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I just ordered a 2023 Palisade that has a VIN. I tried finding the window sticker per the above but can't. I tried to DM Gene but the site says I need to interact with the forum first. Hoping this works. Thanks!

· Registered
2 Posts
New to the forum, just put a deposit down on a calli on 12/26, has been in AA status since then with the date moving a week out just about every week since deposit. My window sticker just became available yesterday and I have read all 28 pages of this post, but cannot figure out where my port is and what ship it is on. Any help would be much appreciated.
Port- TC
ID- 355 A 0033TRCC

· Registered
8 Posts
After reading back through this thread, my guess would be your vehicle and mine are on the same ship.
356 A 0033TRCC is the number on mine and it’s also listed with the port of entry as TC. I believe TC is Tacoma.
355 on yours and 356 on mine are apparently the dates they were built, December 21 & 22.
Don’t know what the A means, the 003 I believe is the date they were shipped, the next 3 means they are 2023 model year. I don’t know what the T means but RCC is a vessel type, I believe it’s Regular Car Carrier.
Next I found this website Free AIS Ship Tracker - VesselFinder
If you type in RCC, it brings up a whole bunch of ships that are vehicle carrying ships. I checked several of them for destination and found the RCC Antwerp is at sea and headed for Tacoma.
I hope this helps you.

· Registered
2 Posts
After reading back through this thread, my guess would be your vehicle and mine are on the same ship.
356 A 0033TRCC is the number on mine and it’s also listed with the port of entry as TC. I believe TC is Tacoma.
355 on yours and 356 on mine are apparently the dates they were built, December 21 & 22.
Don’t know what the A means, the 003 I believe is the date they were shipped, the next 3 means they are 2023 model year. I don’t know what the T means but RCC is a vessel type, I believe it’s Regular Car Carrier.
Next I found this website Free AIS Ship Tracker - VesselFinder
If you type in RCC, it brings up a whole bunch of ships that are vehicle carrying ships. I checked several of them for destination and found the RCC Antwerp is at sea and headed for Tacoma.
I hope this helps you.
Thank you so much!!! This group is amazing!!

541 - 560 of 616 Posts