Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
501 - 520 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've found the vessel which may be the one that transported your vehicle. It was at port of Philadelphia around 11/6/2022, which was 2 days later than expected of 12/4/2022.
Port of PHILADELPHIA, [US] USA (USPHL). Arrivals / Departures / Estimated Arrivals (myshiptracking.com)

I hope it may be on its way to the dealership!
So its been 4 days since it got delivered at the port. Not sure how much time it would spend there. I am hoping it comes in before thanksgiving but looks like dec 4 th is the delivery date.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Those dates movements are very normal. Wait for it and you will get the call.
I waited like 3 weeks from the date of PA until the dealer called me to pick it up and the website kept showing TN while the car was home

·
Registered
2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy AWD - Moonlight/Beige - on Order
19 Posts
Also, for anyone looking, Harrisonburg (Virginia) Hyundai has a Black/Black Calligraphy on the lot and a Midnight Cloud/Tan Calligraphy that should arrive in the next couple weeks. I just cancelled my reservation on the blue one, so you might be able to jump in an snag it today. Ask for Javan, he has been awesome to work with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine is going to St Pete, Fl near Tampa. Based off the window sticker and ship name, it should have hit the port in Brunswick GA on 11/2. I checked the manifests on two ships with the name MORNI as the start, going into Brunswick on 11/2 & 11/3 and both had a massive amount of Hyundai vehicles loaded on them. Hiepcs didn’t show an updated status to PA until 11/8 for me, and it’s been sitting there since.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mine is going to St Pete, Fl near Tampa. Based off the window sticker and ship name, it should have hit the port in Brunswick GA on 11/2. I checked the manifests on two ships with the name MORNI as the start, going into Brunswick on 11/2 & 11/3 and both had a massive amount of Hyundai vehicles loaded on them. Hiepcs didn’t show an updated status to PA until 11/8 for me, and it’s been sitting there since.
yup same as mine. Same port and ship name. Wish I knew when it will show up because I have to travel from Texas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I have been tracking my Palisade XRT for a few weeks now and on the hiepcs site it says PA but doesn't list a delivery date. I just got a call from my salesman and he said we have a delivery date of 12-16-22. I just checked hiepcs again still no date. I hope my salesman is right!!
It did come in to the port of Philadelphia and I am near Pittsburgh so hopefully it won't take that long!

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I have been tracking my Palisade XRT for a few weeks now and on the hiepcs site it says PA but doesn't list a delivery date. I just got a call from my salesman and he said we have a delivery date of 12-16-22. I just checked hiepcs again still no date. I hope my salesman is right!!
It did come in to the port of Philadelphia and I am near Pittsburgh so hopefully it won't take that long!
I am in the same situation! Waiting on my XRT since beginning of October! I still have not heard anything from my salesman! Mine still has no delivery date and has been at the port for almost 3.5 weeks!

501 - 520 of 543 Posts