Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
481 - 500 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
So my TN status car that since a week that was scheduled for 11/01 delivery got pushed to 11/08 however the dealer sent me few pictures today and let me know that my car arrived and ready.
Driving 2 hours to test drive it and drive it home if all good.

Edit 10/27: I checked the website again to see what happened after the car delivered and the status still TN but delivery date changed to 10/26, which is yesterday

Edit 10/28: now the website shows the status DS

·
Registered
2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy AWD - Moonlight/Beige - on Order
19 Posts
That happened with mine when i took delivery of the car. It showed DS and next day disappeared but won't rely on the system status much.
Did you talk to the dealer about the status of your car?
Yes, they said it should be here "this week". Salesman texted me this morning to say its not here yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
For those following along (just me, really and possibly Leggy LOL) the dealer says they have 9 that all said DS in the Hyundai system that have now all disappeared from the system (which I guess happens when they are delivered) but haven't arrived. Sales manager is trying to track them down as he said they should have already been here. The universe doesn't want us to get a Palisade... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1 Posts
For those following along (just me, really and possibly Leggy LOL) the dealer says they have 9 that all said DS in the Hyundai system that have now all disappeared from the system (which I guess happens when they are delivered) but haven't arrived. Sales manager is trying to track them down as he said they should have already been here. The universe doesn't want us to get a Palisade... :ROFLMAO:
I googled to see if anyone else is having a similar issue that I have with Hyundai status showing DS and then disappearing from the system and this thread showed up. My Ioniq 5's status went from PA, TN for one day and then DS on Oct 31st but the dealership said the car is not there yet. This dealership, Mastrovito in Yorkville NY, said they have 20 cars with the DS status but the car is not physically there. They said this have never happen in such a large scale. Makes me wonder if there's an issue with the Hyundai tracking system switching the status when the car is truly not moved from the ports yet. Hoping my car gets there by tomorrow so I can make my flight plans for this weekend from chicago to NY. Good luck and hopefully our cars show up tomorrow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I googled to see if anyone else is having a similar issue that I have with Hyundai status showing DS and then disappearing from the system and this thread showed up. My Ioniq 5's status went from PA, TN for one day and then DS on Oct 31st but the dealership said the car is not there yet. This dealership, Mastrovito in Yorkville NY, said they have 20 cars with the DS status but the car is not physically there. They said this have never happen in such a large scale. Makes me wonder if there's an issue with the Hyundai tracking system switching the status when the car is truly not moved from the ports yet. Hoping my car gets there by tomorrow so I can make my flight plans for this weekend from chicago to NY. Good luck and hopefully our cars show up tomorrow.
Thanks for finding that! Crazy times we are living in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ve got my VIN and I know it arrived in port in Oregon. What should I do as a next step? Don’t have or know how to get the Window Sticker.
I’ve been tracking my palisade for 3 weeks now and for 2 weeks it’s said PA. Is this to be expected? My salesman isn’t very informative and we always have to reach out to him for updates.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Status on the React app is staying on IR since last 2 weeks for my car, with delivery dates updated to every 2 days, like 10/23, 10/25, 10/27 etc. Currently, it is showing as 11/5, but I am sure by tomorrow it will change to 11/7.

Not sure what's going on. Is it possible to track the whereabouts of the car?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’ve been tracking my palisade for 3 weeks now and for 2 weeks it’s said PA. Is this to be expected? My salesman isn’t very informative and we always have to reach out to him for updates.
It really depends, I have 2 reserved (different dealers, neither have arrived) one sat as PA for 8 weeks! The other was only a few days. One arrived in port September 9th and now has said TN for almost 2 weeks. The other arrived in port October 28th and already says TN.

Neither have said IR...

·
Registered
7 Posts
thanks @foreWard. I understand IR is one of the last stages to show on the React app. One of the folks I follow on this forum has his car delivered as per date shown on React app with status IR. Curious why my date keeps changing every alternate day.

Also, my car is not reflecting on the Hyundai inventory for some reason. It never showed up there. There are several cars for other dealerships in the region with similar delivery dates are showing, but not mine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
can anyone tell me how to use the hyundai website to look up the location of my car? I have the VIN/window sticker and tried using the vessel tracker website but i'm not having any luck identifying which port or ship it was coming in on. Port of entry is TC, vessel is TGLOVI.
Based on the expected port delivery date (295) it is already in the states, so I'm thinking I need to use another service to see where it is at now?

481 - 500 of 543 Posts