Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
421 - 440 of 451 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is it normal for it to go back to DS after TN status for 2 days?

Searching the In Transit Database, it looks like every IR vehicle is West of Ohio. Nothing in the Northeast or East Coast.
I feel like the status does not match with the real time car location after it moved to TN. Do not track the status after it moved to TN you may get call from dealer anytime, any day.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is it normal for it to go back to DS after TN status for 2 days?

Searching the In Transit Database, it looks like every IR vehicle is West of Ohio. Nothing in the Northeast or East Coast.
DS is the final status - dealer stock or delivery scheduled, depending on who you believe. Any previous listing of that status was erroneous. One of the big problems with trying to track your vehicle is often the status is erroneous and the dates are somewhere between guesses and extrapolation.

If there's a DS status, and a date weeks away the status is incorrect. If its DS and a date today or within the next couple days, especially if that date moved sooner recently, this if often an indicator your vehicle has reached the dealer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My car just moved from AA to PA yesterday (Arrived in Brunswick, GA, I am in S. FL)

How long does it typically take to move from PA to being delivered, from people's experiences?
Been about a month for mine, but I'm in the Northeast. Mine is coming out of Philly Port, so not sure delays from the Brunswick Port.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My car just moved from AA to PA yesterday (Arrived in Brunswick, GA, I am in S. FL)

How long does it typically take to move from PA to being delivered, from people's experiences?
its more than a month for me, car has not arrived yet to the dealer. other cars arrived to the dealer where they reached port after my car. August 16th PA but still no update on my car. FYI.

·
Registered
28 Posts
How long does it take for the car to get from Korea to Brunswick? My car is currently AA and last updated on 9/10.

I am just curious to see how long the travel takes? Mainly so that i don't refresh like a maniac daily

·
Registered
21 Posts
How long does it take for the car to get from Korea to Brunswick? My car is currently AA and last updated on 9/10.

I am just curious to see how long the travel takes? Mainly so that i don't refresh like a maniac daily
2-3 weeks estimate. Alot depends on the vessel traffic thru the Panama Canal, and port activity.

·
Registered
2023 Palisade Calligraphy
9 Posts
Something sounds fishy there. Mine went from port to keys in my hand in 7 days
Something sounds fishy there. Mine went from port to keys in my hand in 7 days
Can't say I haven't thought about that. First thought it was damaged in shipment and it is at a body repair shop getting fixed... Or other thought, who at the dealership pissed of Port transport.. :)
Mystery.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can't say I haven't thought about that. First thought it was damaged in shipment and it is at a body repair shop getting fixed... Or other thought, who at the dealership pissed of Port transport.. :)
Mystery.
I assume you have already contacted the dealer and asked them to look into it?

Murphy's law dictates that as soon as you give up on it and have them reserve you another car, it will show up the next day.

·
Registered
2023 Palisade Calligraphy
9 Posts
I assume you have already contacted the dealer and asked them to look into it?

Murphy's law dictates that as soon as you give up on it and have them reserve you another car, it will show up the next day.
I have contacted the dealer, they seemed to feel lackadaisical about the issue to me. Like they may know more than they are letting on to????
I'll let it ride for a little longer and if and when it shows up I'll go over it with a fine tooth comb... I have a friend that bought a wrecked car before it sold for the first time, so no record of that damage and a sharp eyed individual caught it months latter. The dealership purchased the car back.....

421 - 440 of 451 Posts