Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
401 - 420 of 451 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awesome, I never considered that the C wasn't a part of the name. Thanks for the reply and info. It said it was being shipped on a truck and not rail so I think it shouldn't take more than another week or two. Well, hopefully haha
You can track by VIN on this website: https://hiepcs.com/hyundai
In my case, the original date shown (9/16 planned delivery), as soon as it arrived to the port, seems to be accurate (if all goes well). It did get pushed back several times all the way to 10/1, but now back to 9/16. So don't treat that site as a bible, but at least gives you some idea/fun to do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine also (yet again) showing additional time moving from 9/22 to 9/26. Mine is the Robust Emerald, so not sure color has anything to do with it. I think it's whether they have a full car carrier to deliver to an area or not.
Now pushed to 10/3. I just hope it wasn't damaged in shipping and they are repairing it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Now pushed to 10/3. I just hope it wasn't damaged in shipping and they are repairing it.
Yours went through Philly right? Didn't they have congestion issues?
It's also rather random how they pick the cars to ship on the truck. I've been tracking all cars for my dealer. One batch of 8 that arrived together went at the same time. The batch of 8 arriving together that mine is on, is going 2 at a time with a week difference. Go figure. I wouldn't worry too much.

·
Registered
78 Posts
8/1 notified of allocation with 9/11 eta
8/4 deposit placed
8/17 received vin; eta 9/11 (AA)
8/24 eta 9/18 (AA)
8/31 window sticker available, eta 9/18 (AA)
9/1 eta 9/25 (AA); Brunswick port
9/3 eta 9/24 (PA)
9/8 eta 10/1 (PA)

-_-

·
Registered
24 Posts
8/4 deposit placed
8/24 eta 9/18 (AA)
9/3 eta 9/24 (PA)
9/8 eta 10/1 (PA)

-_-
I'd say you should get it around 24th +/-. Typically delivery date once it hits PA is mostly correct.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd say you should get it around 24th +/-. Typically delivery date once it hits PA is mostly correct.
Mine is also same

8/4 notified of allocation with 9/18 eta
8/4 deposit placed
8/17 received vin; eta 8/27 (PA) Philly port
8/17 window sticker available, eta 8/27 (PA)
After that its keep on changing the status to DS one day and PA one day.
Changed the deliver date multiple times. 8/27, 9/2, 9/7, 9/14, 9/15 and now its 10/1. Status as of today PA(status changes every day at 8:00AM EST)

as I mentioned in the previous post. My dealer got the two SE models before me. They reached to PORT on August 21st and those got delivered yesterday. This is very strange and dont know how this truck shipping works

·
Registered
78 Posts
8/4 deposit placed
8/24 eta 9/18 (AA)
9/3 eta 9/24 (PA)
9/8 eta 10/1 (PA)
9/9 eta 9/20 (PA)

Finally movement in the better direction! And thanks @lKoRTy - your reply yesterday gave me back some hope! Today’s hiepcs update put a smile on my face!

·
Registered
24 Posts
9/8 eta 10/1 (PA)
9/9 eta 9/20 (PA)

Finally movement in the better direction! And thanks @lKoRTy - your reply yesterday gave me back some hope! Today’s hiepcs update put a smile on my face!
So when it jumps backwards like that, usually means it shipped (from my experience tracking other VINs), but status hasn't changed. Expect to see IR in the next 1-3 days.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine’s been IR for maybe two weeks now? Maybe a week and a half, but as soon as it went IR, the planned delivery date went blank. It’s been blank for the past two weeks at least. However when I checked with my salesperson and asked them for an updated ETA, they said it moved up from 9/24 to 9/13. So maybe next week? I’m hopeful, but a bit confused since, again, hiepcs.com is still showing now delivery date estimate. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine’s been IR for maybe two weeks now? Maybe a week and a half, but as soon as it went IR, the planned delivery date went blank. It’s been blank for the past two weeks at least. However when I checked with my salesperson and asked them for an updated ETA, they said it moved up from 9/24 to 9/13. So maybe next week? I’m hopeful, but a bit confused since, again, hiepcs.com is still showing now delivery date estimate. 🤷‍♂️
Even funnier is on the other website, Known 2023 Palisade Vehicles In Transit, it also has no planned delivery date, but instead of IR, it’s DS. Ha.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Y’all!!

8/4 deposit placed
8/24 eta 9/18 (AA)
9/3 eta 9/24 (PA)
9/8 eta 10/1 (PA)
9/9 eta 9/20 (PA)
9/11 eta 9/13 (TN)

:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I finally got a VIN # assigned for my car. The status says AA. How do i know what ship that will be on & where it will be coming to? I checked the hiepcs site but it doesn't show such info.
Here's the catch-22 of tracking your vehicle. You get the ship and port information from the sticker. For the Palisades being tracked here, stickers have been available once the vehicle makes it to port. So, the "track your car on its ship as it crosses the ocean" thing hasn't really been possible. It's more like, use the database to find a vehicle you want going to a dealer near you, call the dealer and reserve it before anyone else knows its available, wait until it gets to port, look at the sticker and hiepcs every day, see that the sticker is the same, and status is still PA, then finally, surprisingly get a call from the dealer that the car is in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here's the catch-22 of tracking your vehicle. You get the ship and port information from the sticker. For the Palisades being tracked here, stickers have been available once the vehicle makes it to port. So, the "track your car on its ship as it crosses the ocean" thing hasn't really been possible. It's more like, use the database to find a vehicle you want going to a dealer near you, call the dealer and reserve it before anyone else knows its available, wait until it gets to port, look at the sticker and hiepcs every day, see that the sticker is the same, and status is still PA, then finally, surprisingly get a call from the dealer that the car is in.
Thanks for clarifying that. I saw some people mentioning about ships so was just curious. The car is already reserved for me, so i will just chill for the next month and hope the days go by soon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
8/4 deposit placed
8/24 eta 9/18 (AA)
9/3 eta 9/24 (PA)
9/8 eta 10/1 (PA)
9/9 eta 9/20 (PA)
9/11 eta 9/13 (TN)
9/12 ARRIVED :) (through still showing as TN)

401 - 420 of 451 Posts