Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
321 - 337 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
MINE HAD A PA FOR ABOUT A WEEK THEN IT SAID IR FROM NC (Wilmington, NC) TO TRUCK TO JOPLIN, MO IT HAD A ARRIVAL DAY TO JUNE 8 IT CHANGED TO JUNE 10 AT ARRIVED 2PM . WE PICKED IT UP SAT.!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Was the estimated arrival date June 8 when the status was PA? Initially, my car had a date of July 11, which later changed to July 27, then 28, and now, it's August 4. I wonder if there's any chance I get my car sooner than Aug 4, or even around the initial July 11 date. 3 weeks of delay seems like a lot!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Status has been now stuck at status TN for 4 weeks. The port on the window sticker is PT. I am based out of Seattle and my dealer is Dougs Hyundai, Edmonds, WA.
From what I have read the car would have been waiting to get on the truck. Would anyone know the worst case delay and best case ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Status has been now stuck at status TN for 4 weeks. The port on the window sticker is PT. I am based out of Seattle and my dealer is Dougs Hyundai, Edmonds, WA.
From what I have read the car would have been waiting to get on the truck. Would anyone know the worst case delay and best case ?
Ours arrived at port on May 16th and it still shows TN for ours. We got ours through Kirkland. I really needed it for a trip in a little over a week, but guess we will be taking two cars at this point for us to all fit. I’m curious to know how long it can show TN for…

·
Registered
3 Posts
After several changes to the estimated arrival date (originally July 11), yesterday, the date changed to August 10. And today, when I enter my VIN in hiecps, it just says, "No vehicle data". Does anyone know what is going on? As if all of this wasn't very stressful enough already!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I am in bad sitatuion. Initially, my car was supposed to deliver on April 24th. Last week my dealer said it is still in transit on the train. There is a hail storm in Minessota and the train is not moving (idk for how long days). I am tracking on hiepcs and it's in IR status currently and the delivery date keeps changing every two days. Dealer said he has no idea if a train is moving or not and there is no way to know its status. My dealer is in Iowa. The train is supposed to go from Portland to MN to Chicago and then it will be on truck.
Is anyone facing this issue? About train? I am afraid the dealer is making the story and there is something wrong.
Bought mine 6/18 with initial delivery date 6/24. It has since changed to 6/27, 6/29, 7/1, 7/3, and 7/5 but if it didn’t deliver today then tomorrow it will update to 7/7. Has shown as IR status this whole time. Has me totally on edge until it comes in.

321 - 337 of 337 Posts